Joe Biden Has Recovered From Covid

Was it really covid? He has a history of two brain embolisms and complained of a headache while hunting for oil in Saudi Arabia. The vid that was allegedly taken during his "recovery" showed that he never blinked during the entire time. Either the vid was put together from bits and pieces or we are dealing with America's first zombie president.

You are highly sociopathic, and clearly that is why you are an asshole. President Biden is not demented, I suspect you might be.

Screen-Shot-2022-04-20-at-7.20.45-PM.png

The president is clearly not right. So okay we don't have to use the term demented but he is suffering from some stage of dementia and/or alzheimers.

this link will disappear in a day or two.

well..... i knew it.... and it didn't even take a week.

1659209957746.png

REBOUND POSITIVITY!!! LOLOL THIS IS COMMON FOR PAXLOVID. they really want him gone. LOL

Last edited:

Y'all LINE UP FOR YOUR fifth, sixth, seventh worthless BOOSTER> It'll boost you right outta this world.

For the record I've only had two shots and a booster. If I get it at least I believe my symptoms will be lessened if I don't get it (which so far I haven't) then that's great. Either way I'm not all that concerned about it. I don't think I'll die from it, I'm more likely to die in a car crash or riding my bike, and if I do I'll say hi to Jesus for you. :)

Forum List

Back