Joe Biden: “If Republicans Win, Inflation Is Going to Get Worse. It’s That Simple” (VIDEO)

What a gaslighting liar. It can't possibly get any worse than it already is.

It will get worse because the damage is already done. Republicans can't simply turn it around easily so we need to temper expectations of them if they win.

Can it get worse if republicans win? Yes it can. How much though will be hard to judge right now. But it certainly isn't going anywhere anytime soon. At this point a crash is inevitable, it pretty much has to happen to set things right again.

how so?

I don't agree but maybe u know something I don't?

In any case I belive in the 11th Commandment: Thou shalt say nothing negative about a fellow R
I've come to the conclusion that sean is not smart enough to be a fellow R. HE IS WRONG on many things he has done. First off, i'm sick of hearing about his martial arts, how he worked in construction, how he practices with his gun (commendable but enough is enough). he thinks he has INHERITED the catbird seat since Rush's untimely death. HE HASN"T. he doesn't have the brain power, the understanding, the delivery, the discernment. I WILL HONOR other conservatives here with the 'eleventh commandment' but not hannity.

Wrong side on covid, wrong on Oz, wrong on Ukraine. just to name a few.

I've come to the conclusion that sean is not smart enough to be a fellow R. HE IS WRONG on many things he has done. First off, i'm sick of hearing about his martial arts, how he worked in construction, how he practices with his gun (commendable but enough is enough). he thinks he has INHERITED the catbird seat since Rush's untimely death. HE HASN"T. he doesn't have the brain power, the understanding, the delivery, the discernment. I WILL HONOR other conservatives here with the 'eleventh commandment' but not hannity.

Wrong side on covid, wrong on Oz, wrong on Ukraine. just to name a few.
what?

u think brain damaged Fetterman should win against Oz?

OMG... the R party, if it has too many like you is in HUGE trouble

It will get worse because the damage is already done. Republicans can't simply turn it around easily so we need to temper expectations of them if they win.

Can it get worse if republicans win? Yes it can.
No, it cannot get worse.

The Left don't WANT things to get better, are likely destroying the US on purpose so as to usher in fascism/communism or virtual communism. They already have tried to take hold of certain companies.. bailouts.. subsidies.. There are ways to "own" companies w/o totally owning them as in Communist countries. That's what they are attempting.

what?

u think brain damaged Fetterman should win against Oz?

OMG... the R party, if it has too many like you is in HUGE trouble
I'm not in pennsy so i don't care. Pennsy is crazy. They have a choice between a stroke victim and a muslim, who i might add has already stabbed President Trump in the back if the media is to be believed this once. I"m thinking they'll go with the stroke victim.

This coming from the guy whose every other word is a dementia-ravaged fictional narrative...

TrumpLaugh.jpg

No. It didn't. I'm not sure why we constantly repeat the same recycled garbage. But here goes..again. :)

And I'm being MORE than fair here. Corporations took that cash and brought it back home to buy back stock.

Tax cuts..do not increase revenues...
Who am I to believe? You or experts.

People that support Biden (like me) KNOW this to be true.
Republicans will be just as powerless to stop it as Democrats are. Worse, they will have absolutely nothing in the way directions or solutions.
But I do expect the suggestions of another tax cut to run rampant should Republicans win. :)

ILMAO you're so dumb you said "I know this to be true".

Just out of curiosity, I'd like to hear how Biden thinks a Republican Congress could make inflation worse, when the Republican Congress can't possibly pass anything unless he signs it? They would have to override his veto and I don't believe they would have enough votes to override his veto. So, either Republicans couldn't pass anything he would agree to, or, anything they passed he would have to sign it and own it. So, exactly how does he think a Republican Congress can make inflation worse?

Well look on the bright side. After claiming we are NOT In recession, he is now admitting it.

It is difficult to find the words to describe how out of touch this feeble old man is.
You would think there is enough active brain cells in his dusty skull that would know saying this literally one day after a DAMNING inflation report came out where we broke yet another inflation record - that just how ridiculous and suicidal it is to say such an incredible dumb thing now.

Just incredible.

His own supporters don't even believe that.
Maybe If Old Senile Joe wore suspenders like William Jennings Bryan.
All that's needed is them Suspenders and very long lunches.
Like lots of Fried Chicken and Potato salad.
And real sugary Iced Tea and Lots napkins.

Tax cuts will help ease inflation.

Who would have thought that reducing a net DRAIN on profitability will stabilize prices?

Global pandemic. War in Ukraine. Supply chain crunch.

Same shit Trump would be dealing with had he won re-election.
And I doubt Pooty would be cutting his BFF any oil deals. :)
Funny how that works.Under Trump there was no imminent
emergencies with Putin or most any Head of State.
Trump is a master-class negotiator and Ambassador of
Good Will.His Davos trip in the worst Snow storm ever
in 2018 World Economic Forum memory was much welcomed.

People that support Biden (like me) KNOW this to be true.
Republicans will be just as powerless to stop it as Democrats are. Worse, they will have absolutely nothing in the way directions or solutions.
But I do expect the suggestions of another tax cut to run rampant should Republicans win. :)
There is only one way to find out

Boot the dems out and let repubs show what they can do

Forum List

Back