Joe Biden in Ukraine

Evidently so

Biden is sending a clear message to the world that the US is supporting Ukraine.

Politically, Biden is forcing Republicans to take sides
There is a clear message that the money is needed here. Republicans that side with Biden are RINOs and are as corrupt as any Democrat.

its a complicated issue and since you always run away when discussions start getting productive i wont waste my time explaining it to you,,

What is complicated is you saying you never voted for Trump but spend each day carrying his water on this forum for the last 6 years

There is a clear message that the money is needed here. Republicans that side with Biden are RINOs and are as corrupt as any Democrat.

And I bet you voted for those Repubs that voted yes on the funding bill for Ukraine

explains why you always run away when discussions start being productive and proving you wrong,,,

I am still waiting for you to ever prove me wrong

Let's start with North Korea. Lay out how they are hostile to the US and how the POTUS was in danger by accepting the invitation of their leader to visit.

I am still waiting for you to ever prove me wrong

Let's start with North Korea. Lay out how they are hostile to the US and how the POTUS was in danger by accepting the invitation of their leader to visit.
are you saying NK is a peaceful nation thats not at odds with any other country??

it would help if you asked for something I actually said,,,

are you saying NK is a peaceful nation thats not at odds with any other country??

it would help if you asked for something I actually said,,,

I am saying they are not hostile to the United States.

You said they were.

Are you now running away from those words?

I am saying they are not hostile to the United States.

You said they were.

Are you now running away from those words?
for one thats just ignorance on your part,, they are hostile to all of western civilization and also not what I said,,,

if you didnt have dishonesty you wouldnt have anything,,,

you would look more competent if you just ran away,,,

Last edited:
Screw you, he went 5,000 miles away on Presidents day, to tell the Ukrainians we will support their war and pay for pensions, and social welfare, while ignoring the mess in East Palestine Ohio and giving them the middle finger. East Palestine is 309 miles away, he could give two shiites about America while covering up for his corruption in Ukraine
We have a pot hole outside of my condo 4 years ago...I'm was waiting for the blob to show up and shepherd us through it.

for one thats just ignorance on your part,, they are hostile to all of western civilization and also not what I said,,,

if you didnt have dishonesty you wouldnt have anything,,,

you would look more competent if you just ran away,,,

How many counties have they invaded in the last 30 years?

332205086_1304675520125854_4746077529031778487_n.jpg

Forum List

Back