Joe Biden in Ukraine

? Are you saying Biden should have moved to Kabul and that would have quashed any insurgency in the country?
No. That was sarcasm.
But I would still advise Baden where he should move. To a room with walls lined with soft blankets and a strong lock on the outside.

And you probably think the U.S. is doing this out of the goodness of its heart? The U.S. is NATO. Europe is the lackeys and slaves of the USA. What the U.S. says, the political prostitutes of Europe do.
By blowing up the gas pipeline from Russia to Europe (an act of terrorism, by the way), the U.S. will make huge money on Europe. So don't worry about U.S. spending on NATO. It's paid for by Europe.
You should never guess what I probably think or what anybody else probably thinks. You really suck at it.

What Trump criticized NATO over is a matter of record. Liberal spin is just dishonest.

NATO (particularly article 5) is a mutual protection treaty. It absolutely serves us. No question.

BUT, your shallow analysis OVERLOOKS the FACT that it ALSO serves the purposes and security needs of every other member nation. Otherwise, the other member nations wouldn’t seek to join or would seek to leave.

Yep. Your contention may have a kernel of truth in it. But, as is usual, you ridiculously overstate your case.

Fake means he doesnt like the news, not that its false.
trump always called anything he disagreed with Fake. When in actuality, he is the closest thing to being a Fake in recent memory. It is a Fact that No Former President wants to associate with him...including G W Bush.

And you probably think the U.S. is doing this out of the goodness of its heart? The U.S. is NATO. Europe is the lackeys and slaves of the USA. What the U.S. says, the political prostitutes of Europe do.
By blowing up the gas pipeline from Russia to Europe (an act of terrorism, by the way), the U.S. will make huge money on Europe. So don't worry about U.S. spending on NATO. It's paid for by Europe.
Very true

Biden is the leader of the Free World
A title Trump relinquished

BUT, your shallow analysis OVERLOOKS the FACT that it ALSO serves the purposes and security needs of every other member nation. Otherwise, the other member nations wouldn’t seek to join or would seek to leave.
No. NATO is a gangster organization and the European little things that join it are just like petty criminals, who want to join the mafia. It's like the position of Tabaka the jackal under Sherkhan from the book "Mowgli.
NATO was created 7 years before the creation of the Warsaw Pact Organization, the creation of which was the RESPONSE to the creation of NATO. There is no USSR or Warsaw Pact for over 30 years now, but NATO is expanding. Why? Because the mafia likes to expand and grow. Just like any other capitalist enterprise.

No. NATO is a gangster organization and the European little things that join it are just like petty criminals, who want to join the mafia. It's like the position of Tabaka the jackal under Sherkhan from the book "Mowgli.
NATO was created 7 years before the creation of the Warsaw Pact Organization, the creation of which was the RESPONSE to the creation of NATO. There is no USSR or Warsaw Pact for over 30 years now, but NATO is expanding. Why? Because the mafia likes to expand and grow. Just like any other capitalist enterprise.
Poootin Lover....

I didn’t bother to include the lengthy mindless assertions of mere ignorant opinion that ensued. 😎
I understand... There are too many letters and half of them are unfamiliar.
You need to go from reading comic books to reading Uncle Remus' stories. It will improve your vocabulary and maybe teach you to read to the end of the page.

I understand... There are too many letters and half of them are unfamiliar.
You need to go from reading comic books to reading Uncle Remus' stories. It will improve your vocabulary and maybe teach you to read to the end of the page.
The things you actually “understand” could easily fit inside these brackets: ][

Sadly, I had read your spew of horseshit. That’s how I knew to say that it was “lengthy mindless assertions of mere ignorant opinion that ensued.” 👍

Muddle on, Bingo.

I guess to a Putin lover, NATO would look like gangsters

NATO as a protection racket began in Korea.

Forum List

Back