Joe Biden is Acceptable

LOL

top-10-memes-the-choice-is-ours.jpg

Joe Biden is Acceptable and he's NOT Rump.

Sure, if you want your city to burn then hiden biden is the right guy for you!

Your guy is in charge now, not Biden. Our cities are burning now, and the right wing still alleges the pandemic is a hoax.

When "our guy" made a move to send the law enforcement that he has control over into the burning cities to stop the burning, YOU FUCKERS made a big stink about how that isn't his jurisdiction.

Those DA's that are letting rioters who get arrested right back onto the street to riot again the next night, aren't doing it on Trump's advice.

Those mayors telling local law enforcement to stand down during demonstrations, aren't doing it on Trump's advice.

BLM isn't acting on Trump's advice, nor are the things against which they "demonstrate" the results of Trump's presidency.

Keep trying.

Wow, keep posting like that and the acceptable old joe gets every day. Sometimes, good enough is good enough. We won WWII not by innovative means against Germany but by having just good enough.

We won WWII not by innovative means against Germany but by having just good enough.

Actually, there were a great many inventions introduced in World War II that we used against Germany.

Radar, penicillin, computers, proximity fuses, pressurized aircraft, to name a few.

Wow, keep posting like that and the acceptable old joe gets every day. Sometimes, good enough is good enough. We won WWII not by innovative means against Germany but by having just good enough.
Is this a troll? I'm not asking this rhetorically. While what you said tends to back up your original post, it's such an obviously incorrect statement that I'm honestly not certain of whether you're making it seriously.

We won WWII not by innovative means against Germany but by having just good enough.

Actually, there were a great many inventions introduced in World War II that we used against Germany.

Radar, penicillin, computers, proximity fuses, pressurized aircraft, to name a few.

None were giant leaps like the Germans were attempting. On our balance sheet was the Piston Engine Fighters and Bombers, the Sherman Tank, and more. Yes we could have had the P-80 and many more Pershing Tanks but the P-38, P-47 and P-51 was good enough as was the Sherman. Meanwhile, the Germans were trying to win by producing the VunderVeapons when they could have produced more "Good Enough" weapons and possibly extended the war and given them time to introduce the Amerika Bomber a chance to end the War in a draw.

Is this a troll? I'm not asking this rhetorically. While what you said tends to back up your original post, it's such an obviously incorrect statement that I'm honestly not certain of whether you're making it seriously.

Yup, it's a troll.

Yup, it's a troll.
Good lookin' out.

I think I read too much about viral progressivism, because I'm starting to have trouble identifying the satirists.

Forum List

Back