Joe Biden is done. Put him on bread and eat him in a sandwich...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...those of us who remember how quickly Biden was defeated the last two times he ran for President aren't that surprised he failed so fast this time.

But I don't think Pete will go very much further. The winner of Iowa is almost always overthrown in the New Hampshire primary.

Plugs is a loser. He's a congenital liar and a mafia don, dabbles in pedophilia, and struggles mightily to craft a coherent thought....

but mostly just a pathetic loser.

He touches girls inappropriately while the whole world is watching.

Imagine what he does to girls when he is alone with them.

...those of us who remember how quickly Biden was defeated the last two times he ran for President aren't that surprised he failed so fast this time.

But I don't think Pete will go very much further. The winner of Iowa is almost always overthrown in the New Hampshire primary.

It will be Bernie.

Bernie Sanders will be a wrecking ball to the fortunes of the Democratic Party. With him at the top of the ticket, many candidates further down will be tossed out of office.

The party doesn't want him, they want a female [warren at the top of the ticket with Klobuchar rounding it out]
Warren or Bernie will probably win NH

Petey Bootygig is DOA on Super Tuesday.

It'll soon be time for their Dark Horse. Who will it be: Bloomberg and all his money? Or will they bring Hillary back in as the victim candidate who had victory stolen from her for thirsty thirds?

I think it will be Bloomberg. Along with a doozy of a VP nominee. Probably Warren.

I wouldn’t count out Creepy Joe yet. Bill Clinton only got 2% in 1992.

It'll soon be time for their Dark Horse. Who will it be: Bloomberg and all his money? Or will they bring Hillary back in as the victim candidate who had victory stolen from her for thirsty thirds?
Bloomberg when he didn't even register with all the states. It's going to be rigged with superdelegates. Watch the fireworks from the rest of the field.

Sleepy Joe will bounce back. The DNC knows they don't have a prayer with either Bernie, Elizabeth. or Pete has a prayer against President Trump.

I think it will be Bloomberg. Along with a doozy of a VP nominee. Probably Warren.

I agree with Greg Gutfeld on "The Five".

Mike Bloomberg did not announce as a candidate to actually run. He has made it very plain that he would spend his whole fortune to defeat President Donald Trump. As a citizen, he is limited in how much he can donate to any one candidate.

As a candidate, and he has said he is in the race up to the November election, he can spend as much of his money as he wants. After the Democrats have named their candidates, Bloomberg can spend as much as he can running anti-Trump ads.

Bloomberg when he didn't even register with all the states. It's going to be rigged with superdelegates. Watch the fireworks from the rest of the field.

I believe the superdelegates are a thing of the past.

The DNC voted to strip superdelegates of their powers. Will it matter for 2020?
By Boris Heersink
September 4, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. EDT

Just over a week ago, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) voted to radically change the influence “superdelegates” have on their party’s presidential selection process. The superdelegates are unique to the Democratic Party and have long been controversial — but they became especially so in the 2016 primary fight between Sen. Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ates-of-their-powers-will-it-matter-for-2020/

let's just say... You failed.

LOL.

Cool post bro. Aged like milk

Forum List

Back