Joe Biden, is putting the fate of the country, in the hands of his drug addict son Hunter. I kid you not, do you feel safer now?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
In the wake of last week’s debate debacle, President Joe Biden must face the biggest question of his long, long political career. And whose sage counsel is he seeking, according to The New York Times? Who is his Oracle of Delphi?
None other than his crack-smoking, prostitute-loving, tax cheat son, Hunter.

That’s right, the fate of the most powerful nation on earth sits in the hands of a guy who accidentally left a laptop brimming with crimes and evidence of influence peddling at a Delaware laptop repair shop.
I guess Joe Biden "feels" that if President Trump supporters will still support President Trump with his bogus felony charge (That will be overturned) then having his felonious son, run for Joe and possibly run (more like ruin) the country even more, because Joe Biden, really does hate this country. Why else would Joe allow millions of diseased criminal illegal aliens to invade this country, have blue cities with black on black murders, and high inflation. So here is Hunter, the man behind the scene...

1719924410360.png

Putting the fate of the country in hunters hands? That's an overstatement to say the least. Hunter isn't making any decisions or can do anything.

The only people making decisions for joe is his administration, party and donators. Hunter and Jill are only there to ride his dads coat-tails and bleed the old man dry.

If Bidens party and benefactors want him out then he is out. But Hunter certainly isn't the kings advisor that dictates what he will do. He has no impact on this country as he is just a leech

MSN I guess Joe Biden "feels" that if President Trump supporters will still support President Trump with his bogus felony charge (That will be overturned) then having his felonious son, run for Joe and possibly run (more like ruin) the country even more, because Joe Biden, really does hate this country. Why else would Joe allow millions of diseased criminal illegal aliens to invade this country, have blue cities with black on black murders, and high inflation. So here is Hunter, the man behind the scene...

View attachment 970376

Cancer got the wrong son. Hunter Biden is a complete unadulterated fck up

Forum List

Back