🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden: It's America's Obligation To Provide Illegal Aliens Free Health Care

Creepy Joe has to try to prove he is as Progressive as the rest of the whacky Democrat candidates. He is trying to "out Commie" them. Watch for calls of Amnesty, and free stuff statements. His own Party thinks he is not Progressive enough so he is going to over react to that in an attempt to get the nomination. Never mind he'll be 80 when he takes office, and even slower, and more feeble than he is now.

lol................... only right wing rag mags are carrying that story.

dismissed.

dismissed.

Misery loves company, and from reading this idiots love company too.

Fact is dummy, the middle class pays for the healthcare for people who aren't supposed to be here to begin with. If you had a decent job you might have some idea. That's exactly how Democrats want it. Biden is no exception, he's an advocate.

dismissed.

Fact is dummy, the middle class pays for the healthcare for people who aren't supposed to be here to begin with. If you had a decent job you might have some idea. That's exactly how Democrats want it. Biden is no exception, he's an advocate.

i'm willing to bet he didn't say that. or that it was somehow twisted into a pretzel so it will accommodate the deplorables' mindset...

& i am middle class.

dismissed.
Translation: I don't care.

It appears that these rightwing rag mags as you call them, are the only ones exercising a modicum of journalism.

The liberal idea of a "law abiding" Illegal Alien is really tough to wrap my brain around. Gives me a headache

dismissed.

i'm willing to bet he didn't say that. or that it was somehow twisted into a pretzel so it will accommodate the deplorables' mindset...

& i am middle class.

It's a video, actually.

dismissed.

& i am middle class.

It's a video, actually.

i clicked on it & as soon as i saw 'breitbart' - i bailed. i then googled all the key words & all the rag mags came up - not a single unbiased source did. so - like i said. rightwing rag mags.

Yep! Joe's committing political suicide with this statement. Keep it up, Joe!

Joe Biden Claims U.S. 'Obligation' to Give Illegal Aliens Free Health Care

The problem with Bite Me's latest remarks are that they are discriminatory.

How about people who are in their foreign lands, sitting in Togo or Bhutan or Haiti and are too poor to make it here, because of illnesses or other disabilities?

Shouldn't those folks be awarded Illegal Alien status, so they can receive Free Health Care?

dismissed.

& i am middle class.

It's a video, actually.

i clicked on it & as soon as i saw 'breitbart' - i bailed. i then googled all the key words & all the rag mags came up - not a single unbiased source did. so - like i said. rightwing rag mags.

I understand and take those clearly slanted sites with a huge grain of salt too, so I don't necessarily blame you for doubting it based on source.

In this case, though, it is a video of him being asked a fairly straightforward question and giving an answer.

I have to wonder if he's just pandering to the LA crowd or if he would answer that question the same way if asked it in Ohio or Pennsylvania, for instance, and will he tack back to the middle after primaries, etc., but in this case it would seem to me he definitely did say this and I didn't see it being taken out of context or twisted around.

Watch the video and judge for yourself....

It appears that these rightwing rag mags as you call them, are the only ones exercising a modicum of journalism.

Only to you.
Yeah, because reporting what he said is somehow not journalism. Better journalism is reporting what he said and letting everyone else make up their minds about what he meant. That is why is it NOT being covered by the democrat advocacy media. If they reported it, the moderate liberals in the democrat party would be forced to evaluate that along with all his other flaws.

Only to you.
Yeah, because reporting what he said is somehow not journalism. Better journalism is reporting what he said and letting everyone else make up their minds about what he meant. That is why is it NOT being covered by the democrat advocacy media. If they reported it, the moderate liberals in the democrat party would be forced to evaluate that along with all his other flaws.

I find most journalism these days to be politically biased. Especially TV news. Using multiple sources from both sides of the political spectrum should be a requirement for every citizen that claims to be informed.

Forum List

Back