Joe Biden joe biden already getting the ball rolling to expand our facist government

This does not surprise me in the least.One of the alternative news sources i read predicted this.

That's not marshal law. This is.

This does not surprise me in the least.One of the alternative news sources i read predicted this.

Lets see now...quell local unrest vs nationwide mask mandate,lockdown and contact tracing.
I think you're a bit confused.

Last edited:
Having made this claim you will have no memory of ever making it when your phantom fears fail to materialize.

Lets see now...quell local unrest vs nationwide mask mandate,lockdown and contract tracing.
yeah wasnt thinking straight at the time.facist dictatership expanding even worse than ever though.

Biden ain't shit.

He can gett all balls rolling as much as he want.

Means nothing. The only place he will be going is GITMO.

The president does not have the legal authority to lock down the country. The governors do. What a president can do is call upon the governors to do so as Trump did but the decision will rest with each governor.

well Biden should have no problem then the fact that are sooooo many facists like him that are dem governors who also want to destroy America like Whitmere and Gruesome Newsome.

Lets see now...quell local unrest vs nationwide mask mandate,lockdown and contact tracing.

You are fronting a lockdown. I don't think Biden will consider that. Too late in the game. Mask mandate??? Wouldn't be necessary if people could just do the right thing. That being said. Hard to enforce...so..can't you just do the right thing?
Contact tracing? Increased testing? More PPE for frontline workers???...Seriously?, this is even a conversation?

You are fronting a lockdown. I don't think Biden will consider that. Too late in the game. Mask mandate??? Wouldn't be necessary if people could just do the right thing. That being said. Hard to enforce...so..can't you just do the right thing?
Contact tracing? Increased testing? More PPE for frontline workers???...Seriously?, this is even a conversation?

Yeah...because the gov doesnt have the power to call for a mandatory mask law.

Forum List

Back