Joe Biden Live

Something tells me this is going to be very, very bad. Not as in Biden will be doing and getting away with super horrible things, just an embarrasment to America.

Fuck this; This motherfucker and all of his administration need tried and hanged for treason.
6 days. Do not do anything right now. He'll feel one and unified bullets, Pieces of shit.
The goal of his administration is to take America down.

Yeah, sometimes you gotta spill the blood of tyrants. Only after all legal avenues are exhausted.

When it's determined the government is lawless and partisan? Lord help 'um, because Americans won't.

There may be tar and feathers and ropes and trees.

There needs to be gallows set up for these failed gaslighting pieces of shit.

Free and fair trials for the traitors to America like Biden.

And after the verdict? Hang 'em high!

Last edited:
Dems just keep pooping in their mess kits. Latest from that old harridan Hilliary.

"I paraphrase....the reason people will be voting for republicans this election is that they so stoopid that they just don't understand the danger posed by republicans. "

Again the arrogance of the democrat leftists. LOLOL

Yeah, well, it may take bullets to stop the creeping communism of the Biden administration.

Okay, confront it now, motherfucker!

See how far your pussy ass gets!

No violence and intimidation, but we all deserve a fair shake.

Biden's administration is not giving over 50% of Americans a fair shake.

Where the Democracy in that?

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg:

They already know they're losing.

We'll know if Democrats cheat, and they will feel pain (or maybe not) if they do.

Oh! It takes "time" does it now?

It didn't since the dawn of this country, but it does now?! Fuck you with that!

Anybody want some?:popcorn:

Biden, the brainless meat puppet.
giphy.gif

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I could swear that motherfucker just said they're going to cheat the midterms and we all should just accept it because they say it's so, and to do otherwise is unAmerican.

Was I reading that wrong?

I tell you what, this is the last chance for America, and Biden's way is NOT the American way at all.

His way and agenda is not at all in line with the traditional way of American life that has been for 2+ centuries.

A way of life that did bring prosperity to us all, but what he advocates for will take it all away.

Republicans ain't no superheroes or saints, but at least they're not out to deliberately enslave you; So there's that. :dunno:

Biden is out to make all Americans serfs. We kinda got away from that in America back in the day.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I could swear that motherfucker just said they're going to cheat the midterms and we all should just accept it because they say it's so, and to do otherwise is unAmerican.

Was I reading that wrong?

He's stated many times the real intentions of the Democratic party. And everytime he does, he's billed as "going on vacation" for a few weeks.
So his brainwashing must have a very short lifespan, and he has to be taken in for "adjustments" all the time.

He's stated many times the real intentions of the Democratic party. And everytime he does, he's billed as "going on vacation" for a few weeks.
So his brainwashing must have a very short lifespan, and he has to be taken in for "adjustments" all the time.
They stand him up there and he recites words while they pull his levers. Yeah, worst president ever.

after i heard the hypocrite say people are condoning violence and we need to stop it and stop voter intimidation has no place in america and said we believe in democracy i could not stomach anymore,made me sick hearing that hypocrite murderer.
Makes me VERY happy to see you struggle.
Your crying, whining, pathetic ass is humorous.
Keep whining Bitch.
The only people listening to this schmuck are the mythical 81 million
Apparently you are ONE of them ^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back