Joe Biden Live

Have listened to the two candidates, Winco? Lake's opponent is awful. She won't debate because she comes across as clueless when she does speak in public. She's obviously afraid of cameras. Lake is getting stronger by the day. It's going to be a ten point win if not more.
How many times do I need to say I think Lake will win.
Is this post enough for you to agree that I think Lake will win?

A simple Yes or No.

Linkie, Liar.
Do you think I'm Homeless?
Living in my mothers Basement.
Typical Talking Points.

I started a Foundation, that raises 10,000's per year.
With that, I direct the money to go to worthy "Public School" graduating seniors at the direction of their declaration of PROOF of Community Service.

Do you agree this is a good thing?

Why is it that so many politicians of both parties have been attacked but the only ones that seem to get any press or indignation by the party in power are those of their own party? Hmmm, methinks there is something rotten in DC.

Do you think I'm Homeless?
Living in my mothers Basement.
Typical Talking Points.

I started a Foundation, that raises 10,000's per year.
With that, I direct the money to go to worthy "Public School" graduating seniors at the direction of their declaration of PROOF of Community Service.

Do you agree this is a good thing?
Linkie, Liar.

How many times do I need to say I think Lake will win.
Is this post enough for you to agree that I think Lake will win?

A simple Yes or No.
You've said that you think she's going to win a close race, Winco. I think it's going to be a blow out.

When the President’s brain is vacant, does the Vice President get 25th’d into the role of Acting President?

And if her skull is generally vacant too, other than smoking some sausages, does that make the Speaker the Acting President?

And when her brain is gone due to acute alcoholism, do we really need to go through the entire chain of succession? Or is it maybe time to just bar shithead Democrats from Office for the good of our republic?

When the President’s brain is vacant, does the Vice President get 25th’d into the role of Acting President?

And if her skull is generally vacant too, other than smoking some sausages, does that make the Speaker the Acting President?

And when her brain is gone due to acute alcoholism, do we really need to go through the entire chain of succession? Or is it maybe time to just bar shithead Democrats from Office for the good of our republic?
There is a provision in place for that scenario. I think Congress just picks a president and vice president.

Joe Biden is only speaking once this week and Donald Trump is going to be speaking four times within the next week. That really tells you who America wants to hear more. :D

Again, I just do it for the laughs but he was really boring tonight.

Hate is not a good emotion for lowering your heart rate.

Only trying to help.

Hate is not a good emotion for lowering your heart rate.

Only trying to help.
Biden called everyone in that video terrorists last night.

That's a lot of things, but the 1st thing that comes to my mind is that that's not liberal at all.

I guess that's just how I'm wired. :dunno:

That was more akin to Hitler demonizing the Jews in 1938 Germany.

Last edited:
There is a provision in place for that scenario. I think Congress just picks a president and vice president.
When that scenario happened during the Nixon admin, Agnew resigned--Ford, as leader of the republican party at the time, stepped into the presidency and he chose Nelson Rockefeller as his VP.

When that scenario happened during the Nixon admin, Agnew resigned--Ford, as leader of the republican party at the time, stepped into the presidency and he chose Nelson Rockefeller as his VP.
That was different. Agnew was involved in some type of scandal - involving mail I think - and had to resign in disgrace.

That was different. Agnew was involved in some type of scandal - involving mail I think - and had to resign in disgrace.
The scenario that was being discussed re: the current admin was what would happen if both the POTUS & VP were removed which would be virtually the same as Nixon and Agnew being removed or resigning. The head of the reigning party would assume the presidency--currently that would be Pelosi and she would then be allowed to select her VP the same as Ford did with Rockefeller. That is what I understood The Duke to be saying anyway--I could be wrong.

The scenario that was being discussed re: the current admin was what would happen if both the POTUS & VP were removed which would be virtually the same as Nixon and Agnew being removed or resigning. The head of the reigning party would assume the presidency--currently that would be Pelosi and she would then be allowed to select her VP the same as Ford did with Rockefeller. That is what I understood The Duke to be saying anyway--I could be wrong.
Ah, you’re right….I didn’t grasp the context of the conversation.

And true, the person who succeeds as president chooses his or her own VP, just as Agnew picked Ford.

Kari Lake has SET the STAGE.
Book it, she will cry FRAUD, win or lose.

She is setting up the FRAUD talk, just in case she loses.

She promotes a poll from Fox10, where she used to work, which has her at an 11 point lead. Most other polls are nowhere near that 11 point lead.

Now, what Lake is doing is setting up the FRAUD talk.
If she loses, she will cry absolute fraud.

Joe Biden approves of his own message.

CBC55C56-4923-4893-B609-E8B142106E86.jpeg

Forum List

Back