Joe Biden Live

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I could swear that motherfucker just said they're going to cheat the midterms and we all should just accept it because they say it's so, and to do otherwise is unAmerican.

Was I reading that wrong?
There is only one reason why the Democrats don't want anyone watching ballot drop boxes and it's not because of "voter intimidation"! You don't intimidate someone from 70 yards away taking their picture. You do however scare the shit out of someone that wants to stuff that ballot box with a bunch of fraudulent votes! That's why the Democrats want those ballot box watchers removed.

Makes me VERY happy to see you struggle.
Your crying, whining, pathetic ass is humorous.
Keep whining Bitch.

Apparently you are ONE of them ^^^^^^^
That's nice, honey.

Can del be unbanned? I know he was superficial and shallow, but I liked del.

He had a sense of humor, at least.

THERE Is NO DAMN GOOD reason for the results to take 3 or 4 days. That's 3 or 4 days for the left to find those suitcase ballots in car trunks.
It’s the self fulfilling prophecy pyramid hoax.

Say there will be problems, make sure there are, then say you were brilliant because you told us so and those who voice objection are terrorists.

THERE Is NO DAMN GOOD reason for the results to take 3 or 4 days. That's 3 or 4 days for the left to find those suitcase ballots in car trunks.
This assface is setting some crap like that up! No!

It never has been that way before, fuck that! That dog ain't gonna hunt! :nono:

This assface is setting some crap like that up! No!

It never has been that way before, fuck that! That dog ain't gonna hunt! :nono:
It seems like the Dems are creating a “New Normal” in which preliminary results are reported on Election Night, and then there will be a 3-day extension period in which they can harvest the number of ballots they now know they need.

It seems like the Dems are creating a “New Normal” in which preliminary results are reported on Election Night, and then there will be a 3-day extension period in which they can harvest the number of ballots they now know they need.
:nono: That albatross ain't gonna fly.

Well let's talk about Kari Lake and her Hate.
She's playing the trump playbook.

She is setting up the FRAUD talk, just in case she loses.

She promotes a poll from Fox10, where she used to work, which has her at an 11 point lead. Most other polls are nowhere near that 11 point lead.

Now, what Lake is doing is setting up the FRAUD talk.
If she loses, she will cry absolute fraud.
If she wins by 2 or 3 points, I guarantee she will say the following.

"We one, but with massive fraud we ONLY won by 2 points. Democrats tried their hardest to CHEAT and defeat us, but Patriotism won, and no amount of cheating by the (D) could stop us."

This ^^^^^ is exactly what Lake is setting up.
Book It.

I sure hope not. Biden is setting the stage for it.
Kari Lake has SET the STAGE.
Book it, she will cry FRAUD, win or lose.

Kari Lake has SET the STAGE.
Book it, she will cry FRAUD, win or lose.
Kari Lake is going to win going away, Winco! Her opponent lost that election the moment she refused to debate Lake. Even Fetterman...as physically limited as he is...knew that you have to do at least one debate.

Kari Lake is going to win going away, Winco! Her opponent lost that election the moment she refused to debate Lake. Even Fetterman...as physically limited as he is...knew that you have to do at least one debate.
I think Lake will win.

I think Lake will still cry fraud.

After WINNING, this is what she will say.
BOOK IT>

---------------------------------------------------------------------

She promotes a poll from Fox10, where she used to work, which has her at an 11 point lead. Most other polls are nowhere near that 11 point lead.

"We WON, but with massive fraud we ONLY won by 2 points. Democrats tried their hardest to CHEAT and defeat us, but Patriotism won, and no amount of cheating by the (D) could stop us."

Book It.

The only thing missing from traitor Joe's speech was

HomO walking out there in undies handing Joe a hammer....

The question is....will the left accept a red tsunami, the will of the people.
I DOUBT IT!

Does THIS answer your question?

Cactus1.jpg

I thunk the dude in the orange shirt is IM2 :D

I think Lake will win.

I think Lake will still cry fraud.

After WINNING, this is what she will say.
BOOK IT>

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"We WON, but with massive fraud we ONLY won by 2 points. Democrats tried their hardest to CHEAT and defeat us, but Patriotism won, and no amount of cheating by the (D) could stop us."

Book It.
I saw another poll who had her up by 9 points, Winco. I don't think that election is even going be that close. Lake has a message that is resonating with voters. She's being sought out now to campaign for other conservatives in other races and she's doing so. She's that far ahead now.

Makes me VERY happy to see you struggle.
Your crying, whining, pathetic ass is humorous.
Keep whining Bitch.

Apparently you are ONE of them ^^^^^^^
What a great American with compassion for his fellow man you are!

-Bazinga! :p

I saw another poll who had her up by 9 points, Winco. I don't think that election is even going be that close. Lake has a message that is resonating with voters. She's being sought out now to campaign for other conservatives in other races and she's doing so. She's that far ahead now.
Yup, she is in the lead, but I stand by my post.

1). If she wins by 5-10 points, no Problem, but still might claim Fraud by (D). WTF

2). If she wins by 1-4 points, she will still claim fraud, referring to the polls where she was 'so-called' up by double digits.
Lake will say........."The (D) tried to steal this election, where we we up by double digits, and the (D) did their best fraud effort, but us Patriots STILL won, despite the (D) cheating."

3). If she Loses, Katie, Bar the Door.
She will go unhinged with an all-out FRAUD claim.

Bookmark this, I will be correct.
I predict Lake will eek out a win, but will do #2. See what I did there.
In a WIN, Lake will STILL talk about FRAUD.

What a great American with compassion for his fellow man you are!
Well Thank You The Duke
You apparently recognize my:

1). Giving a Local HS Scholarship of $2-5K, Yearly, for the last 17 years,
for Graduating Seniors, from our Local HS, based on their Community Service.

I know you appreciate this, because how could you argue otherwise?

2). #1 says enough.
So do any of you fucking contards wish to call me a liar? Again.

Concerned American
Nostra
BackAgain
Lastamender
Flash
toobfreak

Yup, she is in the lead, but I stand by my post.

1). If she wins by 5-10 points, no Problem, but still might claim Fraud by (D). WTF

2). If she wins by 1-4 points, she will still claim fraud, referring to the polls where she was 'so-called' up by double digits.
Lake will say........."The (D) tried to steal this election, where we we up by double digits, and the (D) did their best fraud effort, but us Patriots STILL won, despite the (D) cheating."

3). If she Loses, Katie, Bar the Door.
She will go unhinged with an all-out FRAUD claim.

Bookmark this, I will be correct.
I predict Lake will eek out a win, but will do #2. See what I did there.
In a WIN, Lake will STILL talk about FRAUD.
Have listened to the two candidates, Winco? Lake's opponent is awful. She won't debate because she comes across as clueless when she does speak in public. She's obviously afraid of cameras. Lake is getting stronger by the day. It's going to be a ten point win if not more.

Forum List

Back