Joe Biden Live

The Democrats steal an election from the American people and fucks up the economy and then bitches about anybody that opposes them being against Democracy. LOL!

Then they wonder why they have no credibility with the American people and why they are going to get their asses creamed in the midterms.

I am not watching the clown.

Has he mentioned how much he loves Hunter and what a great American military hero Beau was and how he gave his life for his country?

The worst part is you know that YouTube won't delete that video now that it's finished with the broadcast of this clown. 🤡

This is Biden's America:

1667432287455.png

1667432317417.png

1667432350068.png

I am not watching the clown.

Has he mentioned how much he loves Hunter and what a great American military hero Beau was and how he gave his life for his country?

No, but I'm quite surprised he didn't actually.

Biden is not only setting the stage for voter fraud, he’s encouraging it.

Anybody want some?:popcorn:

That might very well be the most pathetic political speech I've ever heard and I've heard a lot of them!

I hate to break this to Joe Biden and whoever it was that wrote that speech but nobody CARES about the 2020 election! Liberal policies for the last two years have put the country in such a bad situation that the voters are about to vote out Democrats in places that were considered untouchable before you got into office, Joe! Now they're fighting for their political lives because they supported YOUR policies!

Americans care about the economy...they care about inflation...they care about crime...they care about the border and they care about the education of their kids! You're about to lose this midterm, Joe and it's because YOU SUCK AS A PRESIDENT!!!

'you can't just love your country when you win' These guys. LOLOL

The left doesn't accept the results when they lose.

Last ditch desperate effort. don't forget what he has done to us. What the democrats have done to us since the 2020 election. How they bitched and moaned and assaulted women, old men, kids, pets. How they attacked and ran. How they burned businesses, looted, left people for dead.

How dare him use the name of God.

IS THAT IT?? LOLOL

'you can't just love your country when you win' These guys. LOLOL

The left doesn't accept the results when they lose.

Ikr? If we actually lost the election I would accept it. I just won't accept cheating and lying about it.

Thx! I'll watch; I want to be informed.

Sure, but all it is is Joe Biden being a dumbass again and I think that you're pretty informed of that already.

Forum List

Back