Joe Biden needed to copy notes when signing Queen's Condolence book.

Straight from the heart, huh Joe? Can't put together a thought of condolence on the spot.

He needs a cheat sheet. How pathetic.

Yeah, "pathetic" pretty much sums him up. Imagine having the fire to get to that office and after trying and failing twice, you finally get the job and you're so effing old and decrepit that you can't recall what you're supposed to be doing.

I honestly can't imagine him keeping it all together for another 24 months. Especially with the stress of the investigations and the little matter of his Impeachment to deal with.

Maybe he just wanted to make sure he got a quote right, Whatever he had on that card, he clearly did not copy all of into the book. Just a couple lines.

Why don't any of the leftist suspects have anything to say about their "president's" gracious wishes of condolences on the passing of a major world leader? Do I see ANY empathy there?

Any empathy?

6sqvvx.jpg

Maybe he just wanted to make sure he got a quote right, Whatever he had on that card, he clearly did not copy all of into the book. Just a couple lines.

True, he definitely doesn't have the hand-eye coordination or the attention span to copy all of it. He's completely mentally and physically disabled at this point.

True, he definitely doesn't have the hand-eye coordination or the attention span to copy all of it. He's completely mentally and physically disabled at this point.

Kamala Harris wrote it for him. It was "My Dearest Elizabeth, see you soon. Love Joe Biden."

Forum List

Back