Joe Biden Refuses to Acknowledge Kamala as he walks right past her in US Capitol

I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

This was a memorial service, not a cocktail party.
Why did Biden ask to change seats? I think its because a) he’s bigot and doesn’t want to sit next to a black, or b) he suspects Kamala is behind all the negative press he’s been getting recently as she works to get him ousted

Why did Biden ask to change seats? I think its because a) he’s bigot and doesn’t want to sit next to a black, or b) he suspects Kamala is behind all the negative press he’s been getting recently as she works to get him ousted
I don't know, but I can't imagine there's any desire to air dirty laundry.

It was a memorial service. Was he supposed to stand there & chit chat?

Not everyone is an ignorant jerkoff, the likes of orange man.
You people called Trump a racist and rapist. Kamala called Biden a racist and rapist. Dispute the facts.

WOW, some serious stuff right there.
They didn't make 'eye contact' at a funeral.
That's just terrible.

So desperate to stroke your BDS.
Only a brainless simpleton like you would find it plausible and understandable that Joe and Kamala {the President and his own choice for VP) would pretend like each other doesn't exist to make sure they don't have to associate with each other any more than absolutely necessary. Or at all, actually.

Usually people have to be married for years before they reach that level of mutual hostility.
It actually is terrible to be so transparently antagonistic towards each other.

Especially when the lie is Biden and Harris work well together and enjoy each other's company.

Things like this make life worth living.

Only a brainless simpleton like you would find it plausible and understandable that Joe and Kamala {the President and his own choice for VP) would pretend like each other doesn't exist to make sure they don't have to associate with each other any more than absolutely necessary. Or at all, actually.

Usually people have to be married for years before they reach that level of mutual hostility.
It actually is terrible to be so transparently antagonistic towards each other.

Especially when the lie is Biden and Harris work well together and enjoy each other's company.

Things like this make life worth living.
Only a moron like you would make believe that Orange Man didn't call Pence a coward for not helping him steal the election.

See how this works?

Holy shit you fuckers are stoopid. They arrived together. Stood in the hall together, and walked 30 feet from the door one at a time to a funeral. They didn’t high five for the cameras. A lobotomy would improve the IQ of posters on this site.

Forum List

Back