Joe Biden Reveals Plan To Replace Obamacare With 'Badakathcare'

...which must cover pre-existing DEMENTIA...

:p

The president with dementia and alzheimers...Now, make a crude joke to show again how you care not for those afflicted.

ronald-reagan-9453198-1-402.jpg
i'M SURE YOU CAN POST MANY INCOHERENT COMMENTS BY REAGAN,,,,
Surely I can.. Yet it would matter little.

you know of course this wouldnt be an issue if he wasnt running for the highest office in the land???
It wasn't an issue with Reagan because he didn't have an opponent that made it an issue.

The president with dementia and alzheimers...Now, make a crude joke to show again how you care not for those afflicted.

you know of course this wouldnt be an issue if he wasnt running for the highest office in the land???
It wasn't an issue with Regan...

cause he never talked like a mentally ill idiot,,,

Dementia and Alzheimers according to whom? Lefties with an agenda? Reagan was a great President who lifted the country out of the malaise of the 70's economic stagnation, defeatism lingering from Vietnam and managed the strategy that led to the fall of the Soviet Union.
All while being abused & accused by the Dems & MSM allies.
Prove me wrong
Can you name me one president in the entire history of the US that wasn't criticized? Why do you whine s o much considering what a tough guy you is? Those presidents(except Trump) were man enough to take it..
Who is whining here? You sound like a petulant child.
I notice you once again refuse to even attempt to prove me wrong.
Is it because you don't really know what you are talking about on many things when you post?
Would debating me just reinforce your own feelings of inadequacy you project upon others with a fake persona of being the "reasonable" person attacking everyone with juvenile remarks over their own partisan bickering?
Are you smart enough to know sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt?
Whatcha got moonglow?
I have humility and humanity, what do you have?
You're a crybaby.
Don;t stop now you made it up to three words, keep up and keep on trying someday you'll learn...

Yes he did, Trump does also, why do you block out the truth? As far as I am concerned they are and were all too old to be playing this game.

Yes he did, Trump does also, why do you block out the truth? As far as I am concerned they are and were all too old to be playing this game.
and yet again you cant post a single one,,,

just face it you tried trolling again and ended up looking stupid as always,,,

In the immortal words of pathetic snowflakes, "Why are you talking about 'him' - he's not President & not running for office?!"

Joe Biden's senility has far surpassed that of Reagan, when he was in office. At least Ronald Reagan was still a functional President..

Biden, not so much.

Forum List

Back