Joe Biden Talks About His Plan to Solve Inflation... AGAIN

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
But yet again he still fails to mention what his plan is. That one woman is right, he's never actually had a plan for anything. He isn't even a good liar about it. :rolleyes:

But yet again he still fails to mention what his plan is. That one woman is right, he's never actually had a plan for anything. He isn't even a good liar about it. :rolleyes:

He does have a plan, didn't you listen to him on the video? His plan is "Purple weasels my radiator go balloons on dark street your job getting stop go this isn't what I do when circus truck."

How could a plan like that possibly go wrong?

He has a plan for the border and it is still an issue. He had a plan for Afghanistan and that went bad, so now he has a plan to deal with inflation, this ought to make it just dandy. I wish he'd come up with something other than lies.

He has a plan for the border and it is still an issue. He had a plan for Afghanistan and that went bad, so now he has a plan to deal with inflation, this ought to make it just dandy. I wish he'd come up with something other than lies.

Do you mean his plan was to be messing everything up?

Forum List

Back