Joe Biden: There is no Federal solution to Covid.

I listed the thing he should have done. Thing he did in March instead of Jan.

So, your claim he did nothing for months was a lie since you just said he did what you would have done in March.

What a clown you are. :auiqs.jpg:

You suck at this reading thing. he did things in March he should have done in Jan. He wasted two full months to get things rolling that needed to be done.

And most of all he should have been honest with the American people, but for some odd reason not a one of you Trump worshipers will address this orange elephant in the room.

You suck at this reading thing. he did things in March he should have done in Jan. He wasted two full months to get things rolling that needed to be done.

And most of all he should have been honest with the American people, but for some odd reason not a one of you Trump worshipers will address this orange elephant in the room.
He did things in Jan, Dumbass.

You lied, I exposed that lie, and now you are scrambling to try to cover for doing nothing but regurgitating Dimtard talking point lies you have been fed by your handlers. :auiqs.jpg:

He just said there's "no federal solution" to the problem, so why the mandates? You and the rest of your cult have been lied to.
We no longer need to listen to a thing that moron has to say since he admitted there is nothing he can do about it.

I have posted this before and this is just a copy and paste of that post...

In the very beginning I would have not waited months to do any real actions. South Korea, which had their first case the same day we did, started mass producing PPE gear in Jan. They started mass producing testing kits in Jan. They put together a contact tracing program in Jan. Their leader told the populous about the dangers to come in Jan.

All of this should have happened here the same time, but it did not happen till late March or later.

The biggest of these would have been being honest with the American people. The Govt knew how bad it was going to get. In early Feb the local VA closed a unit and undertook a 6 week construction project to turn it into a Negative Pressure area for the singular purpose of dealing with COVID patients. During this same time the same Govt was telling us it would be gone in a week or two. I remember laughing at how stupid they were for wasting this money on something that would be gone before they were done. Then my wife spent the next year and a half working in it dealing with COVID patients and I realized how fucking stupid I was for believing the lies from the Govt.

Yeah, I remember. March 2020 was when Nancy Pelosi told people to crowd into their local Chinatown and hug everyone.

Yet you are the one that asked for it. Weird
I asked what you would do differently. You came up with one thing that Trump actually did, Dumbass. The rest of your response was just more Dimtard talking point ORANGE MAN BAD bullshit.

You claimed Trump did nothing for months, and when I provided an extensive list all you could do is say you didn't like what he did and so it was nothing.

You are a moron.

I asked what you would do differently. You came up with one thing that Trump actually did, Dumbass. The rest of your response was just more Dimtard talking point ORANGE MAN BAD bullshit.

No, he did not do the things I listed...at least not when he should have.

And yes, I get that expecting honesty is the same as "ORANGE MAN BAD" in your world. I am just so very grateful I do not live in that world.

No, he did not do the things I listed...at least not when he should have.

And yes, I get that expecting honesty is the same as "ORANGE MAN BAD" in your world. I am just so very grateful I do not live in that world.
Um, you claimed he did nothing, Dumbass.

You are spinning your lies in circles, and it has become boring.

You know, this is Another endless liberal cause. No solution but lots of Draconian,non lawful implementations.

So Biden has no plan because.....TUCKER CARLSON! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
What do you care about his plan, Clown? You get your medical advice from Dr. Bannon. That Ivermection didn't even cure your brain worms.

Forum List

Back