Joe Biden: There is no Federal solution to Covid.

Other than this thread? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
these are people emotionally screaming as people do.

Please cite a repub leader that reamed the other side for a public crisis then said, nothing can be done.

I can actually think of one that may qualify.

That's one of the dumbest things you have ever claimed and you have claimed some dumb shit
You'll have to take it up with the coronavirus literature. Posting a citation for you is like casting pearls before swine.

these are people emotionally screaming as people do.

Please cite a repub leader that reamed the other side for a public crisis then said, nothing can be done.

I can actually think of one that may qualify.
JoeXi may in public appear to have a certain health advisor, but his catholic crony Fau Chi has a direct line to his office. JoeXi and Obama funded vaccine research years ago, Fau and Gates are linked to both U.S. and Chinese military, CIA, etc.

For the studious, they will be rewarded for perusing coronavirus vaccine literature with which to compare this recent CIA propaganda from one of its puppets.

AzogtheDefiler
I agree. Once that virus hit our shores nothing was going to stop it. Didn't matter who was in the WH, who said what or who did what.

The virus will run its course and be gone. No Federal anything will stop it.

AzogtheDefiler
I agree. Once that virus hit our shores nothing was going to stop it. Didn't matter who was in the WH, who said what or who did what.

The virus will run its course and be gone. No Federal anything will stop it.
I said that just before it all started.

I was met with resistance. :)

Absolutely stunning admission by Joe Xiden. He really has no clue what he is doing. Joe Xiden voters got SUCKERED! America suffers for voting cheating this charlatan into office. Enjoy your masks and shutdowns SUCKERS!

Nope. Hitler killed just based on people being Jewish. You’re a loser. You’re fat. You’re old. You’re a Nazi. Herr Lesh.
You're a fucking idiot. Hitler started by killing off the old, mental defectives (like you) and the "medically infit"

Jews came later

You're a fucking idiot. Hitler started by killing off the old, mental defectives (like you) and the "medically infit"

Jews came later
Like me? I am employed. I am a taxpayer. You are a parasite looking for free shit, Herr Lesh.

I guess President Pass The Buck is sluffing his responsibility off to Governors now.

What a disaster this guy is.

Biden says he agrees with GOP governors: There's 'no federal solution' to pandemic

President pushing numerous federal solutions to pandemic, including onerous vaccine mandate rule

President Biden on a call with governors Monday said he agrees with two GOP state executives that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to mitigate COVID-19, even as his administration is pushing major federal solutions to the pandemic that's nearly two years old.

Biden made the comment after Arkansas Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson, who is the chair of the National Governors Association, cautioned the president against taking actions that may step on states' toes as they aim to fight the virus.

"One word of concern or encouragement for your team is that as you look towards federal solutions that will help alleviate the challenge, make sure that we do not let federal solutions stand in the way of state solutions," Hutchinson said. "The production of 500 million rapid tests that will be distributed by the federal government is great, but obviously that dries up the supply chain for the solutions that we might offer as governor."

"There is no federal solution. This gets solved at the state level," Biden responded, before mentioning another Republican governor.
Thats because the red state governors are doing everything they can not to mandate citizens!!
They are offering unemployment benefits to those who don't want the vaccine.

I guess President Pass The Buck is sluffing his responsibility off to Governors now.

What a disaster this guy is.

Biden says he agrees with GOP governors: There's 'no federal solution' to pandemic

President pushing numerous federal solutions to pandemic, including onerous vaccine mandate rule

President Biden on a call with governors Monday said he agrees with two GOP state executives that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to mitigate COVID-19, even as his administration is pushing major federal solutions to the pandemic that's nearly two years old.

Biden made the comment after Arkansas Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson, who is the chair of the National Governors Association, cautioned the president against taking actions that may step on states' toes as they aim to fight the virus.

"One word of concern or encouragement for your team is that as you look towards federal solutions that will help alleviate the challenge, make sure that we do not let federal solutions stand in the way of state solutions," Hutchinson said. "The production of 500 million rapid tests that will be distributed by the federal government is great, but obviously that dries up the supply chain for the solutions that we might offer as governor."

"There is no federal solution. This gets solved at the state level," Biden responded, before mentioning another Republican governor.

Joe Biden has done everything he can at the federal level to fight cxovid. He has made the vaccine widely available. He has issued mandates for the federal government, contractors and others. He is being fought by cheap Republican politicians and Republican judgesa. They are the ones who are responsible for the continued coronavirus cases.

There is a huge difference. Trump downplayed the seriousness of the coronavirus. He pushed fake cures. He put a radiologist in charge of coronavirus response. Trump also did not buy enough of the vaccine. Trump's admitting he got the booster and that vaccines are good is the first time he has done anything right on the pandemic.

Biden has ensured that the vaccine is available to anyone who wants it. He has established mandates for federal workers, contractors and businesses in general.

Since there is no federal solution Xiden will rip up the federal vax mandates? Are the commie dems trying to unhook themselves from their horrific policies prior to the mid terms?

Well you cant say he did not try, Because it has become political instead of medical it may be the only move possible. States that are more pro vax will use that & other safety measures. States that are more anti vax will try letting it run for eventual immunity. Maybe this will cut down on the political hate factor.

Forum List

Back