Joe Biden this Morning to Reporters: "Putin is Clearly Losing the War in Iraq"

If you don't think it's time for the 25th Amendment to be enacted against him, something is wrong. This Usurper is clearly unfit mentally.

Geez, it's no wonder the world is in complete chaos right now.....this is sad.

The pathetic thing is that Joe Potatohead has said several times that he thinks he is always the smartest person in the room.

President Biden is not only in better physical shape than Fat Donnie but he has a better understanding of global issues, the economy, our international partnerships and the workings of Government
hahah Xiden thinks Putin is at war with Iraq, hahaha and you think he has a better understanding of global issues! haha

I am just surprised you or your fellow dembot cultist haven't started a thread blaming Trump for the Russian-Iraqi war yet.....

Must be why he falls down all the time, huh Simp?

Our President rides a bike ten miles and works out regularly. He is at his goal weight and eats a healthy diet.

Fat Donnie can’t walk up a flight of stairs, does not know how to ride a bike or swim is clinically obese and lives off of cheeseburgers and Diet Coke.

Our President rides a bike ten miles and works out regularly. He is at his goal weight and eats a healthy diet.

Fat Donnie can’t walk up a flight of stairs, does not know how to ride a bike or swim is clinically obese and lives off of cheeseburgers and Diet Coke.
I've seen more evidence of your potato having difficulty walking up stairs than Trump.

Only thing I have seen from Chicom Joe on a bike is falling down while standing still, Simp.

Hey, let me know when Biden is impeached for mistaking Ukraine with Iraq.....

Yall really got him this time!
why would he be impeached over that? The GOP has the House, not the Demafascsit that abuse their office and impeach over parody.

why would he be impeached over that? The GOP has the House, not the Demafascsit that abuse their office and impeach over parody.
Well, you guys can impeach him for having gaffes and saying dumb things.....he will be the first president to be impeached for it too, so you can make history....

And wasn't the GOP House supposed to be impeaching Biden anyway? what are they waiting on?

Dems already had an impeachment, 90 indictments and multiple convictions by now...why are you guys so weak?

Well, you guys can impeach him for having gaffes and saying dumb things.....he will be the first president to be impeached for it too, so you can make history....

And wasn't the GOP House supposed to be impeaching Biden anyway? what are they waiting on?

Dems already had an impeachment, 90 indictments and multiple convictions by now...why are you guys so weak?
why would we? Like I said the GOP won't abuse their office like the Demafascist.

Iraq and Ukraine are one and the same = Zionist Fascism bilking America for their sick and treasonous agenda

No wonder Traitor Joe blurred the two.

Forum List

Back