Joe Biden To Become A Penn College Professor

They say those who can't do, teach. Seriously though good luck to him
Stupid saying. No wonder the educational system sucks, when educators are treated with no respect.
Educators get all the respect they are entitled to. The education system sucks because THEY suck.
You're putting the cart before the horse. Why would talented people enter the profession, when they get so little credit and respect?

The college better make Damn sure their liability insurance covers incidents of professors engaging in sexual harassment.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The college better make Damn sure their liability insurance covers incidents of professors engaging in sexual harassment.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Penn State will be sued before the end of the first semester.
View attachment 111317
At least Penn State has experience with this sort of thing already.

Joe Biden: ‘I’ve Never Been Gainfully Employed In My Life’
Joe Biden: ‘I’ve Never Been Gainfully Employed In My Life’ - Breitbart

Well...not a real job.
And so it continues.

They say those who can't do, teach. Seriously though good luck to him
Stupid saying. No wonder the educational system sucks, when educators are treated with no respect.
Educators get all the respect they are entitled to. The education system sucks because THEY suck.
You're putting the cart before the horse. Why would talented people enter the profession, when they get so little credit and respect?

Good teachers get my respect. Sadly, a lot of my college professors were bores and frankly, not all that bright.

Democrats tried to name a bridge after Biden but it was already named after a real hero.

What's wrong with that ?

The dumbing down continues!

Well please explain what's wrong with a highly qualified person like Biden , taking a prof job? Seems like a pretty normal thing .

This bothers righties , but you're fine wh trump hiding his taxes ?!!

What is Biden "highly qualified" to do again?

There are perhaps a hundred people in the world with as much foreign policy expertise as Joe Biden.

Experience = expertise. That's ridiculous. What has Biden accomplished?

What's wrong with that ?

Well please explain what's wrong with a highly qualified person like Biden , taking a prof job? Seems like a pretty normal thing .

There are perhaps a hundred people in the world with as much foreign policy expertise as Joe Biden.
Ha ha ha!!! Hilarious!!

Yes. Apparently the good doctor just supports whoever has done a job the longest, not the best

What's wrong with that ?

I'm in republican bizzaro world again. Biden is not qualified to be a professor , but Betsy no nothing is qualified to head the dept of education!??

I'm in republican bizzaro world again. Biden is not qualified to be a professor , but Betsy no nothing is qualified to head the dept of education!??

So why do you Republicans want Biden to be a professor? I questioned the "highly qualified" based on I'm not aware of anything he accomplished. I have no problem with it, I'm just mocking Biden. You Republicans seem to have the problem

Forum List

Back