Joe Biden: Trump more like George Wallace than George Washington

Looks like Biden is getting tired of the Hate, Fear and Lies coming out of our President
Biden says Trump is 'more like George Wallace than George Washington' - CNNPolitics

Trump is not a president... he's a catastrophic mistake.

'Make America great Again'... unreal lmao. No one dared ask him to define the moment in history when it was great ;)

I can tell you when 'white' America was great for 'white' Americans though... This is post WWII when Europe and Japan were rebuilding and needed help. 'Merica was spared most of the horrors of WWII and proceeded with the implementation of the U.S. Marshall plan to help Japan rebuild and prevent the expansion of the Soviets in Asia.
In Europe you had the ERP (European Recovery Program) with the same objectives.
So you can imagine how 'Merica benefited hugely in that period of history. It was great !

Coal will not make America great again and neither will reversing all the social evolution since 1946 lol. That pathetic fake president is nothing less than a 'snake oil' salesman.

A sucker is born every minute (P.T. Barnum ;)

NNJkPMO.jpg

Only a libtard would value the opinion of an old guy known as "creepy Joe". lol
A textbook case of circular logic, ladies and gentlemen!

No, it wasn't.

Seriously. What the fuck are you talking about?

Biden is not an Authority on anything. Who gives a fuck about his opinion?
I will call you Crazy Correll, and then I will tell people it would be stupid to listen to anyone known as Crazy Correll.

See how that works?

Please take a class in logic and critical thinking.
You obviously haven’t.

Here are a few reasons why I say that......

433b07d3d6649604e8c24508b5544d0d.jpg
Yes, your propagandists built a fantasy. I get it. I totally get it.

And you bleev what you are told to bleev. I get it. I totally get it.

If they told you Biden was a Martian, you'd buy that, too.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

"We can't trust a guy who isn't even from this planet!"

No, it wasn't.

I will call you Crazy Correll, and then I will tell people it would be stupid to listen to anyone known as Crazy Correll.

See how that works?

You obviously haven’t.

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy." - Joe Biden

Oh wait...

No, it wasn't.

See how that works?

You obviously haven’t.

I can understand why you don’t like hearing the guy is known for being a creep. :)

No, it wasn't.

See how that works?

You obviously haven’t.

I can understand why you don’t like hearing the guy is known for being a creep. :)
"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy." - Joe Biden

Oh wait...

Looks like Biden is getting tired of the Hate, Fear and Lies coming out of our President
Biden says Trump is 'more like George Wallace than George Washington' - CNNPolitics
Trump is much more dangerous than George Wallace ever was. Much more. Wallace was an evil, rabid racist - but I don't remember him being a terrorist.

The guy is actually toxic and really has no mental grasp of the long term damage he's shoving down the throat of generations to come.
In the current American framework, his only escape is full dictatorship. There's no way he can survive a full fiscal audit in 'Merica without living through an 'Al Capone' scenario.

He's 'big time' toast. His father was a tax cheat... the Don was a millionaire at 18 and was on his father's payroll since age 4 lol. Do the math... Manafort is in jail for much less ;)

No, it wasn't.

See how that works?

You obviously haven’t.

Oh wait...

Groupies be crazy. What part of that do you not understand?

'Make America great Again'... unreal lmao. No one dared ask him to define the moment in history when it was great ;)

I can tell you when 'white' America was great for 'white' Americans though... This is post WWII when Europe and Japan were rebuilding and needed help. 'Merica was spared most of the horrors of WWII and proceeded with the implementation of the U.S. Marshall plan to help Japan rebuild and prevent the expansion of the Soviets in Asia.
So you can imagine how 'Merica benefited hugely in that period of history. It was great !

Coal will not make America great again and neither will reversing all the social evolution since 1946 lol. That pathetic fake president is nothing less than a 'snake oil' salesman.

NNJkPMO.jpg
Somebody tell this fucking moron who won WW2...and how many died doing it. Hey 2020.. GFY.

It is Trump's similarity to LBJ which has caused me to say many times that I believe Trump will make single payer healthcare his number one domestic agenda item if the Democrats take over Congress.

Trump has long advocated for UHC. He has never changed those particular spots of his character.
He has since learned what a disaster UHC is.

Creepy pedophile Joe? Not surprised you gravitate towards him. I’m guessing it’s exciting for you though? Soon enough, you will have a new DIM candidate ass to smooch [emoji8]. Doesn’t really matter who it is. Won’t that be fun. I guess being a shut in can get pretty boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NNJkPMO.jpg
Somebody tell this fucking moron who won WW2...and how many died doing it. Hey 2020.. GFY.

WW2 ? No real winners in a war. US, British commonwealth and Russia managed to crush the axis. All this was followed by an arms race and a Cold War. Were you hiding under a desk in the ‘50s ?

That fat orange larvae in the Oval Office surely was.

NNJkPMO.jpg

WW2 ? No real winners in a war. US, British commonwealth and Russia managed to crush the axis. All this was followed by an arms race and a Cold War. Were you hiding under a desk in the ‘50s ?

That fat orange larvae in the Oval Office surely was.

You queers sure won. If Hitler had prevailed your ass would have been plugged.

Forum List

Back