Joe Biden: Trump more like George Wallace than George Washington

None of those pictures are overtly sexual.

in case you don't know what that means, I'll give you a couple of examples:

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

The yong girl Biden was smooching looked uncomfortable, he old leave her alone. See that Trump and Biden have something in common.

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

The yong girl Biden was smooching looked uncomfortable, he old leave her alone. See that Trump and Biden have something in common.
Where was Trump fondling an under 18 year old, like Joe, the "Worlds Dumbest Politician, and sexual abuser"Biden?

Looks like Biden is getting tired of the Hate, Fear and Lies coming out of our President

Biden says Trump is 'more like George Wallace than George Washington' - CNNPolitics

Hey Dumb Ass...

Wallace was a democrat...……...
He was a conservative.
He was a racist.

Then he woke up.
He was the Democrat governor of Georgia that blocked young blacks from attending college. You're an idiot. Joe Biden depends on losers like you.
Dea is a Biden fan, he thinks it’s cool to kiss and slobber on young boys and girls

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

Where was Trump fondling an under 18 year old, like Joe, the "Worlds Dumbest Politician, and sexual abuser"Biden?

Fondle?
Do you know what that means?
Trump molested his daughter

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

Fondle?
Yes, to a very stupid and biased ABNORMAL, holding ones daughter while she kisses you, showing great LOVE for a father is being molested......you really are this stupid on an open forum where people can laugh at your insanity....please you keep those HITS coming...ROTFLMFAO!

Looks like Biden is getting tired of the Hate, Fear and Lies coming out of our President

Biden says Trump is 'more like George Wallace than George Washington' - CNNPolitics

Hey Dumb Ass...

He was a conservative.
He was a racist.

Then he woke up.
He was the Democrat governor of Georgia that blocked young blacks from attending college. You're an idiot. Joe Biden depends on losers like you.
Wallace was governor of Alabama, not Ga. Also, he was a self-described “Dixiecrat”, a group that was rebelling against the national Democratic Party because of Civil Rights legislation. A final note, as he stood on the steps of U of Alabama preventing students of color from entering, a Democrat in the White House sent in the National Guard to prevent Wallace from continuing to break federal laws.
Correct. Thanks. He was a racist Democrat.

Hey Dumb Ass...

He was a conservative.
He was a racist.

Then he woke up.
Wallace was governor of Alabama, not Ga. Also, he was a self-described “Dixiecrat”, a group that was rebelling against the national Democratic Party because of Civil Rights legislation. A final note, as he stood on the steps of U of Alabama preventing students of color from entering, a Democrat in the White House sent in the National Guard to prevent Wallace from continuing to break federal laws.
You are not being genuine. I am not trying to argue with you, yes Democrat Party has a long history of racism..and so does the US.

Dictator Don's hate rallies is good for his business...he knows that his base largely supports the ALT-RIght WeakWhyte Terrorist movement...why give that up if it's working for him?

Hey Dumb Ass...

He was a conservative.
He was a racist.

Then he woke up.
You are not being genuine. I am not trying to argue with you, yes Democrat Party has a long history of racism..and so does the US.
What am I not being genuine about?

He was a conservative.
He was a racist.

Then he woke up.
You are claiming Wallace is a true representative of Dems ideals and then using that as proof the Dems are all racists. Not only is that factually inaccurate but you also have made such a vast generalization that your claim has ZERO chance of actually being true.

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

Fondle?
Yes, to a very stupid and biased ABNORMAL, holding ones daughter while she kisses you, showing great LOVE for a father is being molested......you really are this stupid on an open forum where people can laugh at your insanity....please you keep those HITS coming...ROTFLMFAO!
Trump is feeling up his own daughter

You are claiming Wallace is a true representative of Dems ideals and then using that as proof the Dems are all racists. Not only is that factually inaccurate but you also have made such a vast generalization that your claim has ZERO chance of actually being true.
Just dishing out to Democrats what they dish out to Trump supporters. They set the bar.

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

Fondle?
With one hand around her waste as he is bent over, talking on a phone held in his other hand, and THAT, TO YOU is feeling up his own daughter....Good GOD, you are just as stupid as CREEPYTOES!!!

Just dishing out to Democrats what they dish out to Trump supporters. They set the bar.
So your argument is, you’ve been called a racist so that’s what you’re going to call Dems?

Next time why don’t you call libs on their love of calling folks who don’t agree with them racist, misogynistic or homophobic..with little to no reason other than they disagree with you. Ask them to explain what they’re basing that serious claim on. I’ll bet you, most will back off. Also, call out folks who support your political ideology for their nonsense. The problem here is that too few are actually listening to each other, and therefore never get into actual conversations about how their ideas differ. Almost all ideologies have some level of validity, some just think more deeply about how they arrive at what they think.

Fondle?
With one hand around her waste as he is bent over, talking on a phone held in his other hand, and THAT, TO YOU is feeling up his own daughter....Good GOD, you are just as stupid as CREEPYTOES!!!

Please.....save us from posting Trump and Ivanka pictures again
They are already in this thread

Trump has a hard on while feeling up his daughter

So your argument is, you’ve been called a racist so that’s what you’re going to call Dems?
Yes, the Democrats are the party of the KKK. Republicans freed the black people and Democrats keep trying to enslave them with government handouts.

Forum List

Back