Joe Biden Will Command Respect from Both Our Enemies and Our Adversaries

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What you’re looking at here is a 77-year-old man who passed up his best shot at winning the presidency because he was afraid of Hillary Clinton. Now he’s desperately struggling to make up for that monumental mistake, while trying to hold onto his rapidly fading mental faculties. Even if you don’t like Donald Trump, you should be rooting for the Dems to nominate this guy. If he’s this hilarious now, how much fun will he be when the pressure really gets cranked up?

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Barry watches Joe spewing this nonsense. Biden was Obama’s insurance policy for eight years — Who would ever want to assassinate him, if the alternative was this clown? — and now Biden has convinced himself he was the one running the show the whole time. It must be torture to Barry’s ego. Tee-hee!

To be fair, if you’re fond of living it was wise for him to not oppose Hillary.

upload_2019-12-9_18-48-54.jpeg

Honestly, Biden doesn't have a chance. Hillary lost because she was a lousy candidate, and Joe Biden is an even lousier candidate than Hillary was.

2020 is going to be a massacre for the Democrats. The only hope they have is impeachment, and that isn't even working out like they thought.

You are all fools I tell ya!

Quid Pro Joe will seduce one voter at a time till they are all his!!

DOe3WZzUMAEjJ4W.jpg

What you’re looking at here is a 77-year-old man who passed up his best shot at winning the presidency because he was afraid of Hillary Clinton. Now he’s desperately struggling to make up for that monumental mistake, while trying to hold onto his rapidly fading mental faculties. Even if you don’t like Donald Trump, you should be rooting for the Dems to nominate this guy. If he’s this hilarious now, how much fun will he be when the pressure really gets cranked up?

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Barry watches Joe spewing this nonsense. Biden was Obama’s insurance policy for eight years — Who would ever want to assassinate him, if the alternative was this clown? — and now Biden has convinced himself he was the one running the show the whole time. It must be torture to Barry’s ego. Tee-hee!

To be fair, if you’re fond of living it was wise for him to not oppose Hillary.

View attachment 294040

I'm sure Joe would get the admiration, cooperation and respect of all the nations of Europe whom he's helped as well as the many other enemies and adversaries of the USA. They all know Joe is a guy who will eventually give them just what they want.

Forum List

Back