If Joe Biden Wasn't Our "President" (and Competent) What Proper Action Would The US Do Against Him?

I don't disagree with crap.
I flush it.

10310-Bob-Dylan-Quote-When-you-got-nothing-you-got-nothing-to-lose.jpg

That is not true and you know it. If MAGA wants to make Biden seem like a total simpleton, they are failing miserably.

Meh, Biden's isn't making the decisions and has no real power. The powers that be on high are calling all the shots, no matter what stooge they plop in the oval office.

Very true, that's why I edited my OP.

I would stop watching horror movies on a daily basis, if I were you. They are making you have nightmares and see things which are not there.

This is all fear mongering on your part, courtesy of the Republican fear mongering machine. Believe them as long as you like, vote for whomever you like.

Your fears are totally without foundation, and are going to continue to be so.

MAGA talk is CULT talk.

If you're not afraid right now of the direction that the US is going in right now then you're a fool.

Being afraid of America's direction is all about realizing their is no one on the political horizon that can do anything about it RR

~S~

View attachment 907827

Very true, that's why I edited my OP.

When you do bother to listen to Trump and his speeches, let us know how different are the gaffs each one makes.

There is not much difference between one's confusion and the other's, is there?

Just listen to how great Trump's speeches are getting.

Being afraid of America's direction is all about realizing their is no one on the political horizon that can do anything about it RR

~S~

Very true,... but Trump can and he will. He has to get back into the white house in order to save our country.

I'm asking this question of course (and hopefully I put it in the right way) because currently the Biden Harris Administration is our biggest threat as a nation right now

When was the nation of Biden Harris Administration created?

If you're not afraid right now of the direction that the US is going in right now then you're a fool.
Nothing to fear because the Commander of the Ship is solid. Never will go down like the Titanic or any other ship and it will dock safely every time.

That is what experience in running a country does.
Knowledge is confidence, and confidence leads to positive things.

The US is on the right track, believe your MAGA sources all you like.

Very true,... but Trump can and he will. He has to get back into the white house in order to save our country.
Folks do have a lot of faith in Trump

But is the position of potus really one of leadership , or is it a mouthpiece for the real movers and shakers RR?

~S~

Folks do have a lot of faith in Trump

But is the position of potus really one of leadership , or is it a mouthpiece for the real movers and shakers RR?

~S~

Can't it be both?

There could be explosions behind them and burning buildings and they would still refuse to take them off. :rolleyes:
This answer is beyond moronic. Why do you bother with this endless fear mongering which only works on morons?

Not happy yet, that Republicans have been losing election after election after election since 2018?

More to come.

Forum List

Back