Joe Biden will not be president by the 'end of the calendar year'

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Dude has a point.

Biden's re-election campaign consists of only ten staffers, he's not visiting the states he needs to be able to win, and there seems to be no sense of urgency whatsoever.

I mean, what politician running for office posits "No comment" when questioned about a national tragedy? (Maui.)

It's almost as if he seems to be cognizant of the fact his time is already up.

Relevant portion begins at three minutes and nineteen seconds:

So that begs the question.

Come January, is it President Kamala?

Perish the thought.

There is also abundant evidence that the Leftist intelligentsia really, really do not want him to run again.

Here's an Economist article from just three days ago, but if you run a "Biden won't run for a second term" search, receipts abound:

Pretty apt cartoon too. Credit where credit is due.

1693775909236.png

Dude has a point.

Biden's re-election campaign consists of only ten staffers, he's not visiting the states he needs to be able to win, and there seems to be no sense of urgency whatsoever.

I mean, what politician running for office posits "No comment" when questioned about a national tragedy? (Maui.)

Perish the thought.

His mental and physical deterioration is rapid.

It would be a miracle if he managed to finish the next 17 months.

He definitely won't finish the next term.

Why aren't American Democrats demanding the DNC stop the charade?

Don't they want to actually vote for a candidate next year who has a chance of completing his/her term?.

If he were to step down, we'd get Kamala for a bit, but there is not much difference there if you think about it - not very bright, and controlled by the Deep State, just like Joe.

Dude has a point.

Perish the thought.

Oh boy, more predictions that won’t come true. Fun!!

Why aren't American Democrats demanding the DNC stop the charade?

They're afraid of Kamala making an even bigger fool of herself - and she can't play the senility card.

Her card is "dark skinned female girl boss".

They really are in a bind.

They need Big Mike Obama to step into the ring.

Without him, they are lost.

Oh boy, more predictions that won’t come true. Fun!!

Do you really want to go down that road?

"Russia Russia Russia!"

"Trump will never be President"

"Michael Avenatti will save America!"

For every incorrect prediction on the Right, the Left sprouts a multitude a minute.

Or more like every second.

And you fools can't even remember most of them because by the time it's self-evident that they were false, they've already moved on to the next facetious outrage.

It's a veritable graveyard of false promises, and you keep falling for it.

On the other hand, anticipating that an 80 year old, frail, corrupt, senile guy will step down from one of the most demanding positions in the World?

It's hardly long odds.

Nowhere near as ridiculous as "Trump will go to prison because he is a Russian agent!"

Last edited:

"Russia Russia Russia!"

For every incorrect prediction on the Right, the Left sprouts a multitude a minute.

And you fools can't even remember most of them because by the time it's self-evident that they were false, they've already moved on to the next facetious outrage.

On the other hand, anticipating that an 80 year old, frail, corrupt, senile guy will step down from one of the most demanding positions in the World?

It's hardly long odds.

Nowhere near as ridiculous as "Trump will go to prison because he is a Russian agent!"
Can you quote me saying any of those? Didn’t think so. Take responsibility for your own words and stop playing against the straw man

"Russia Russia Russia!"

It's hardly long odds.

Biden will send Trump packing into oblivion once & for all. That is, if Trump is even the nominee & not being plowed in the ass by Bubba in some federal penitentiary.

Can you quote me saying any of those? Didn’t think so. Take responsibility for your own words and stop playing against the straw man

Oh please.

You perpetually vote for the Party that promulgates such lunacy, and no doubt if I had been on here in 2018 I would have witnessed you parroting all the same shit.

I mean: It's an obvious assessment since that is precisely what you do now.

Oh please.

You perpetually vote for the Party that promulgates such lunacy, and no doubt if I had been on here in 2018 you would have been parroting all the same shit.

I mean: It's an obvious assessment since that is precisely what you do now.
Hahahaha, oh now you know how I vote… and if I voted for anybody on the left that means I own everything that everybody on the left says?!?! Grow up dude. You’re arguing like a child

Hahahaha, oh now you know how I vote… and if I voted for anybody on the left that means I own everything that everybody on the left says?!?! Grow up dude. You’re arguing like a child

Every single post you produce conveys your own partisan hackery - but you want to be seen as impartial.

The voice of reason.

How adorable.

At least I have the courage of my convictions.

You can't even stand by your own shit.

I am glad that you admit that Trump wasn't a Russian asset though. ;)

Agreed this won’t come true, the CCP wants xiden so the demafacist party will comply

Fair enough.

But political speculation is fun, and the dude's prediction is quite plausible compared to much of the BS the Left has tried selling us over the years.

Besides, I doubt Biden has any kind of monopoly on a willingness to obey the Democrats' chinese masters. They could easily find a younger, more competent stooge. A certain Governor of California comes to mind.

But the moment you deviate from "THE NARRATIVE", the totally impartial, completely independent-thinking Leftist trash will let you know immediately.

Their media masters wouldn't have it any other way.

Every single post you produce conveys your own partisan hackery - but you want to be seen as impartial.

The voice of reason.

How adorable.

At least I have the courage of my convictions.

You can't even stand by your own shit.

I am glad that you admit that Trump wasn't a Russian asset though. ;)
Slade is a dembot cultist…the cult has him deep

Fair enough.

But political speculation is fun, and the dude's prediction is quite plausible compared to much of the BS the Left has tried selling us over the years.

But the moment you deviate from "THE NARRATIVE", the totally impartial, completely independent-thinking Leftist trash will let you know immediately.

Their media masters wouldn't have it any other way.
I mean the CCP might off him but they got to make sure their investment in another demafasict is ripe

I mean the CCP might off him but they got to make sure their investment in another demafasict is ripe

I'm confident that the Democrats obsequiousness to their Chinese overlords is a feature, not a bug.

After all, the "Green New Deal", COVID mandates, and open borders didn't just spring from nowhere.

And I highly doubt Biden is even the one running things in the White House.

They're all bought and paid for, just like their lying media.

Forum List

Back