Joe Biden Wont Give His Own Acceptance Speech

Of course this poor man won't give his acceptance speech.... he can't....he is unable to....but

didn't y'all know that??

1595470989159.png

Bidem probably couldn't remember what he was accepting anyway.

They are probably right. I wouldn't give Biden a live mike. He probably can't remember what day of the week it is, never mind what his speech is supposed to be about. Good Lord.

Anyone who votes for him is dumber than a box of rocks. And that's an insult to rocks everywhere.

Let's not be too hard on Mr. Kasich.

After all, a guy's gotta to eat, hasn't he?

So he's probably kissing up to the new president in order to get a cozy federal appointment to something.

Maybe he figures that he can be the token Republican in the new Dem administration.

Being a bit left of center politically, I'm sure my reaction to Biden's acceptance speech will be that it was pretty good despite being lip-synched.

Why would he. He doesn't even know what universe he's in. Babbling on, staring, drooling into space, dementia, mental retardation problems. The dude needs to be in a rest home with family.

All this talk about Bidens speaking ability and ignore how the unqualified dunce Trump speaks ? Is he illiterate or just stupid?

Trump speaks to the common man and woman. Biden speaks to some imaginary invisible character under his desk.
Galt Please get real Trump wouldn't piss on the common man or women if they were on fire

All this talk about Bidens speaking ability and ignore how the unqualified dunce Trump speaks ? Is he illiterate or just stupid?

Do you talk about little girls sitting on your lap and blonde leg hairs?

If you do see a Dr

Trump speaks to the common man and woman. Biden speaks to some imaginary invisible character under his desk.
Galt Please get real Trump wouldn't piss on the common man or women if they were on fire
He has done more for working class American's since JFK 1962 tax cut. But the Party of JFK is not even recognizable as Democratic Party today.

Forum List

Back