Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

The above picture was taken very early in the day. Next.
LOL

Your brain was taken from very early in the day. That picture was taken while Trump was on the dais speaking.

But your desperation is noted and laughed at as always. Do you ever stop fluffing Trump? :badgrin:

LOL

Your brain was taken from very early in the day. That picture was taken while Trump was on the dais speaking.

But your desperation is noted and laughed at as always. Do you ever stop fluffing Trump? :badgrin:
Answer the question, what did that lie do to hurt the country?

Answer the question, what did that lie do to hurt the country?
That wasn't the question I answered.

So, before we move onto lie #2 of 30,573, do you acknowledge he lied about having a larger inauguration crowd than Obama?

The Xiden pandemic is out of control. He has been handed the trump vaccine, numerous treatments, a blue print to help keep the virus out and he blew it!

It is none of your business, but no and have no intention of getting one. I will leave my immune system and heart like they are. Yours have both been compromised. FACT.
LOL

Lemme guess ... you fell for "news" like this... ?

He lies about this repeatedly, and you believe it, then go on and pass along the lie.

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

Wow. Even left as heck NEWSWEEK called Biden a liar.

Forum List

Back