Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

Nope. Texas and Florida are in the top 3.
You sure? What does top 3 mean in your world?

1639603314915.png

Nope. Texas and Florida are in the top 3.
No, not true.....Deaths/Cases puts both Florida and Texas near the bottom at 1.6% and 1.7%. Now states like New Jersey at 2.2%, New York, Massachusetts, Louisiana at 2.0%......now those are highly vaccinated and highly infected and dead. You can even look at deaths/million or 100,000 of population to see the wonders Poopeyman has been working.

He lies about this repeatedly, and you believe it, then go on and pass along the lie.

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."
I swear liberals have selected hearing.

Ah, I see you're one of the dummies who bought into Joe Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid. Poor you.
Nobody said that, brainwashed functional moron, but 90% is a hell of a lot better and it also basically stops death. The amount of misinformation you people get is astounding. Try the real world and actual journalists instead of conspiracy nut Job propagandists. You people will keep this thing going until the last variant if you know what I mean. Your final gigantic catastrophe....

Forum List

Back