Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

401,267 to be exact. And he has NO PLAN to deal with it.

Blue states are on fire with new Covid infections while Biden stares off into space.

Fuck Joe Biden!

Though Biden is catching up to Trump and will likely pass him at some point, no, he has not yet had 400,000 people die from covid on his watch.

Your own link to Johns Hopkins shows:

01/22/20 - 01/20/21: 412.9K
01/20/21 - 12/14/21: 387.4K

Like I always say, conservatives should never go near numbers. They hurt themselves every time they try.

Conservatives check their skin color.

You mean like this?

068D15ADBB36AC.jpeg

Joe has blood on his hands.

He cares about the ecomoney more than people.

He's responsible for COVID throughout the world, the economic collapses too.

He promised us we were electing him because his duty to masks & electric cars.

Masks, masks, and he's issued more federal land mining permits than Trump, he doesn't care about the environment or human kind.

Come-on man!
You guys insist on killing your selves.... Why?

Fraud will be proven and already is to half the country. Your lie has failed. That the MSM will not admit it is not my fault.
You're still lying, criminal-pervert-lastamender. Need I remind you, you have utterly failed to prove your claim that half the country believes the election was stolen? Plus you ignore the latest polls which show the real figure is about 31%, not 50%.

You claim things that aren't true but assert they are true for no reason other than you claim them.

401,267 to be exact. And he has NO PLAN to deal with it.

Blue states are on fire with new Covid infections while Biden stares off into space.

Fuck Joe Biden!

This will go on until there is a mandate on brainwashed anti-vaxxers. We will probably be the last country on Earth to do it cuz we have the biggest bunch of fools anywhere....

The unvaccinated who died. It was their choice not to get protection from severe illness and death, for the most part.....
The highest mortality rates are STILL in your vaccinated, masked blue states. STILL.....and now your blue guys are leading the pack in infections again, with all those vaccinations.

This will go on until there is a mandate on brainwashed anti-vaxxers. We will probably be the last country on Earth to do it cuz we have the biggest bunch of fools anywhere....

Ah, I see you're one of the dummies who bought into Joe Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid. Poor you.

Conservatives are always conflating possibility with probability.

Which one is this, fascist?

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

Forum List

Back