Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

You can't seriously believe that ^^^^^^^^^

Decent people want the pandemic to end.
All this RW resistance is the way the right wing is attempting to keep it going.
Just wear the damn mask and just bitching about your 'freedoms.' FFS. Wear a mask.
Joe does not care. He is dead inside. Has been for a long time. He is a second banana playing the lead player's role. The owners have uplifted him from the beginning. He has been a good puppet for them even with the proof he is a racist, bigot, prejudiced, and from videos an uncontrolled child molester. Joe hates America...He hates Americans.

We can do this all day, conservative. Provide your fact checking source for the “200,000 lies.”

Well lessee: I remember last June the CDC reporting 2000 Covid deaths a day on AVERAGE with some days spiking to 3000.

If that data stayed constant all year long then Joe ought to be up to about 640,000 dead by now!

Minorities are the group not getting vaccinated. Are they Republicans?
Dumb talking point. The racial gap isn’t very and it has narrowed.

The biggest gap in vaccination rates is clearly along political lines.

Dumb talking point. The racial gap isn’t very and it has narrowed.

The biggest gap in vaccination rates is clearly along political lines.

That at the top of your link's page. Do you think they are biased liars? I do. Kaiser foundations are in the tank for progressives.

The most likely people in the US to be unvaccinated are blacks and hispanics.
Wrong. Blacks and Hispanics are more likely to get vaccinated than Republicans.

401,267 to be exact. And he has NO PLAN to deal with it.

Blue states are on fire with new Covid infections while Biden stares off into space.

Fuck Joe Biden!

This is great. So many Trump voters are not getting the Trump Vaccine and dying off that it may affect the outcome of elections!

Just remember, boys and girls, if you don't get vaxxed and you die, you'll be voting for Brandon and Kamala in 2024.

Gee how come all the lefty loons on this board aren't blaming Bidung for every death??

They sure had no problem flaming Trump for every Chinese Virus death when Trump was POTUS.

In fact they said he murdered them. Kinda funny they aren't saying Bidung murdered those 400,000 that died on his watch.

Hypocrites much??

Are you spreading Joe Biden's Big Lie?

Fact Check: Did Joe Biden spread misinformation on COVID vaccines?

The president claimed at a CNN town hall that people vaccinated against COVID do not get hospitalized, need ICU treatment, or die because of the disease.

www.newsweek.com

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."
None of that refutes anything I said.

Interesting thread. The people that are against every measure that would slow the spread of a virus are now blaming the virus getting worse on other people.

I love this country!

Forum List

Back