Joe Biden's schedule for Monday 5/24/2021: 2 Briefings, that's it. Done by 1:30.

The pissy boys must be gnashing their tooth at the President's enduring popularity with the Americans who elected him.

Meanwhile, they agree that Trump stinks:

Of course, they'll rage against the plethora of independent public surveys that confirm the relative regard for the President and for their adored Former Guy, but can contrive no metrics that indicate otherwise.

View attachment 493033
"Most Americans is UnAmerican!"
I vote for you as the dumbest poster here fat face.

You believe those polls like you believed the one sticking out of Hillarys rectum in 16

Is he going out to play golf for the 300th time like your stinkin slimebag Trump did The ignorant POS??
Hey Eddy Spaghetti. Trump got more done by noon on Monday than your Sock Puppet Vegetable of a president can do in a month.
Sloop did Trump kiss Putins ass again?
You still believe the Russia Hoax Edward???.CNN hasn't told you? Don Lemon Head has only 600k viewers ya know. I think Sesame Street draws more.

Hang on sloopy said:
I vote for you as the dumbest poster here fat face.

You believe those polls like you believed the one sticking out of Hillarys rectum in 16
Your enduring interest in Ms. Clinton's trumper aside, yours is an effusive accolade when one considers the source.
Thank you for confirming the obvious: The cult rails against all empirical metrics that confirm the Former Guy's standing with the American People who dumped him at their first opportunity, but can contrive no alternative ones to pleasure themselves.

Hang on sloopy said:
You still believe the Russia Hoax
The one confirmed by the FBI, NSA, CIA and two Republican-run Senate Intelligence Committees?

What do you have to trump that?

Last edited:
Is he going out to play golf for the 300th time like your stinkin slimebag Trump did The ignorant POS??

If he does, Veggie Joe will play Wii golf. He lacks the mental and physical acuity for the real game.
He actually plays he just doesn't play all the time nor does he charge the US taxpayers millions every time he golfs like the last president who is still bilking the US taxpayers for SS charges...

Sure....

Hey Eddy Spaghetti. Trump got more done by noon on Monday than your Sock Puppet Vegetable of a president can do in a month.
You still believe the Russia Hoax Edward???.CNN hasn't told you? Don Lemon Head has only 600k viewers ya know. I think Sesame Street draws more.
Not only do I believe it's true BUT YOUR senate said so also And Barr fixing Muellers report??? You really can't tell your repubs are all lying skunks ??

If he does, Veggie Joe will play Wii golf. He lacks the mental and physical acuity for the real game.
He actually plays he just doesn't play all the time nor does he charge the US taxpayers millions every time he golfs like the last president who is still bilking the US taxpayers for SS charges...

Sure....

I do too But I'm good with stock markets

This "official" scheduled is actually cover for the fact that Biden has a rigorous schedule in the afternoon, reviewing illegals to make sure which ones are suitable for DACA protections. . .

:heehee:

Maybe Kamala is running the oval office the rest of the day getting some on the job training in.

you think he can play golf??? haha he can barely walk.

it’s no wonder he folded to the Notre Dame students petition...he doesn’t want to further embarrass himself

Trump's schedule for 4 years.

'President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening, he will make many calls and have many meetings".

Stable "genius" at ?

The only thing that kept him off the golf course.

it’s no wonder he folded to the Notre Dame students petition...he doesn’t want to further embarrass himself
4,000 Notre Dame students petitioned to keep Satan's spawn baby aborting Biden from speaking.

He gets the Presidential Daily Briefing (anyone think they are actually telling him anything), and has a briefing on Hurricanes.

This man is a machine I tell ya!

Monday
May, 2021

Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Cases:
Total Cases
Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Deaths:
Total Deaths
9:50 AM
Official Schedule
The President and The Vice President receive the President’s Daily Brief

Closed Press
11:30 AM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
12:00 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki
Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy | The White House) |
1:30 PM
Official Schedule
The President receives briefing on the Atlantic Hurricane Outlook and preparedness efforts (Final Gather 1:00 PM – Stakeout Location)
FEMA Headquarters
In-Town Travel Pool Spray at the Top

In fairness, why should he work hard when he doesn’t expect his base to? He rewards them for doing nothing so he is simply practicing what he preaches.

I know, the fat, orange, retard rode his golf cart, right up to his ball, even if it was on the green, lazy fuck.

One thing for certain is that Sesame Street draws a more intellectual crowd than Lemon.

I know, the fat, orange, retard rode his golf cart, right up to his ball, even if it was on the green, lazy fuck.
if it’s not cart path only you can. i do when it isn’t.

And started his day at 4am.
By tweeting on his toilet.
Thanks. Trump got more done in one dump than Biden has done already. Probably takes Biden an hour to pass a terd even. Would explain his schedule...lol

if it’s not cart path only you can. i do when it isn’t.
Never been on ONE course where it's a free for all.
Pull the cart up parallel to where your ball landed, THEN walk out to the fairway to make your next shot.

Forum List

Back