Joe Claims Avg Gas Price Is Below $2.99 in 41 States

Lie and deny. It's like we are living in some TV show, and we don't know it. The writers of course are Progs. And utopia is a system that never has worked in human history.

Pedophile Joe is raping the Strategic Reserves and eventually gas is going to go back up. In California, gas IS going up and up again.... When gas was rising, not Joe's fault, right? Now that gas is falling, Joe gets all the credit, right? Laughable for a senile who's brain is decaying in his head.

The average price for a gallon of gas was what when Biden was sworn in? Safe to say less than it is now.
The Biden administration has had and will see the highest fuel prices in America ever.

After the midterms fuel is going to spike so high it will give you whiplash.

My blue state is jacking up the tax on gas Jan, 1st to $1 dollar per gallon...to fund carbon reduction. :oops:
Well a couple hours ago I reported gas increased to $5.179 this week. I filled up about an hour ago and it jumped again to a WHOPPING $5.479 holy crap 30 cent jump in only a few days. Thanks Biden and Dems you assholes! Way to care for the poor and working class.

Biden's lyin'. Wait until after midterms and prices will spike fast enough to induce whiplash!

^^^^ THIS

Hard to believe how many suckers out there actually believe Biden and the dumbocrats would not be dangling election carrots in their faces.
Absolutely if the assclowns retain or increase their grip on power we will see $6 and even $7 a gallon (or more)

^^^^ THIS

Hard to believe how many suckers out there actually believe Biden and the dumbocrats would not be dangling election carrots in their faces.
Absolutely if the assclowns retain or increase their grip on power we will see $6 and even $7 a gallon (or more)
Even when they don't, gas prices are going to spike.

Forum List

Back