Joe Claims Avg Gas Price Is Below $2.99 in 41 States

Democrats have just decided things are so bad that they will just lie all the way till 2024 and hope for the best... they know the media will cover for them including aspects of FOX news and they rely on public schooled Americans to be dumb enough to fall for their BS....

November will be interesting. If there is no accountability now, there will not be later. If Republicans solidly take the Senate with the House, Democrats should be very, very afraid ...

I’m so old I remember when a lie about crowd size was a huge deal that made a President unfit for the office.

Maybe Joe can also explain why the price of gas is higher in blue states like California, than it is in red states like Texas. It's currently $5.72 per gallon in California, while Texas is $3.13. Mississippi is even sitting at $3.08 per gallon.

AAA Gas Prices

In mine, $4.25 - $4.65
In a effort to be fair I looked for the closest place under $3.00 and that was Costco at $2.94....A 45 mile round trip.

Maybe White 6 can regale me on all the money I would save, not to mention a hour out of my day to "save" .13 cents a gallon on a 12 gallon fill-up for my KIA Soul....Not to mention the bit over a gallon I would use getting there and back. I'd be in the hole both money and time wise.

Biden is lying......gas is not that low in that many states.......

However, if I go by the Conservative mantra....the fact that gas is $2.95 in my state means I can say fuck everyone else as long as I get what I want.....

Biden is lying......gas is not that low in that many states.......

However, if I go by the Conservative mantra....the fact that gas is $2.95 in my state means I can say fuck everyone else as long as I get what I want.....

Why can’t you just admit *Biden lied without dragging republicans into it? You’re such a child. Grow up.

I was in DC a few weeks ago, and one of my Ubers said the increase in gas prices cut her margin by 30%.

Forum List

Back