Joe Digenova for the first time I believe these guys are going to jail this is big time Brennanan&Co

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
And how much do we bet we'll never hear another word about this again.

LOL..

Too Funny;

They also noted the Grand Jury has been empaneled for over 6 weeks already. Any one who thinks this is going to end without someone going to jail over it is crazy..

The fact the CIA, NIA, FBI and DOJ are all working together on this and that they have been keeping the grand jury busy for 6 weeks already tells me they have criminal targets. I'm betting we hear a lot from dems who are scared shitless.

The fact the CIA, NIA, FBI and DOJ are all working together on this and that they have been keeping the grand jury busy for 6 weeks already tells me they have criminal targets. I'm betting we hear a lot from dems who are scared shitless.

You guys post these bullshit "bombshells" every week and you know what they all have in common? You never hear a single word about them ever again, but you suckers all keep thinking something big is gonna happen.

Of course we will hear it, or some version of it again. We hear this crap every few months. It's where the years old phrase "any day now" came from.

Forum List

Back