Joe diGenova: The Allegations Against Giuliani Are 'Ludicrous

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Joe D. Puts it all in perspective.....now to sit back and watch our ABNORMALS lose their minds again....Tuesday mornings entertainment....enjoy the insanity!!!

Joe D. Puts it all in perspective.....now to sit back and watch our ABNORMALS lose their minds again....Tuesday mornings entertainment....enjoy the insanity!!!

I’m sorry Purge but you quoting deGenova would be like me quoting Maxine Waters. How seriously are you going to take that?

I’m sorry Purge but you quoting deGenova would be like me quoting Maxine Waters. How seriously are you going to take that?

The difference is that everyone takes Joe seriously, But MAD MAXINE....COME ON NOW.....ROTFLMFAO!

The difference is that everyone takes Joe seriously, But MAD MAXINE....COME ON NOW.....ROTFLMFAO!
wrong. Joe is taken as seriously by the left as the right takes Maxine.

Forum List

Back