🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Manchin rips Pelosi on immigration

If Dems keep up their anti American, pro Illeagal rhetoric, Manchin might not run and let the seat flip worse than when Putin hacked Hillarys election

Last edited:
Has Manchin broken ranks with Pelosi and the Dem's even once? I doubt it. Typical Dem in a red state, they LIE then vote in lock step with Dem's...while continuing to LIE.

Joe Manchin Tells Nancy Pelosi To Grow Up And Stop The Immigration Rhetoric [VIDEO]

Bout the only semi sane democrat left...I wonder if he is going down in November...entire state of WV is turning red so he is a rarity in WV.

Manchin was entertaining on MTP this morning....scrawny little Chuck tried his best to push him back into the Schumer camp but Joe has his own ideas about things.....he's hitching his car to the Trump train same as the new blue dog in Alabama. Fringe leadership from Cryin Chuck and SanFranNan will lose another 8 or 9 dems from Trump states...the Rats are toast and they know it.

Has Manchin broken ranks with Pelosi and the Dem's even once? I doubt it. Typical Dem in a red state, they LIE then vote in lock step with Dem's...while continuing to LIE.

He voted against them to end the filibuster and supposedly told Schumer he'd give up his seat if Schumer kept the government closed. I believe Joe has seen the light.

Other than the budget and a few other things that the VAST majority of Americans agreed upon and democrats in red states like McCaskill and Donnelly and The woman from North Dakota no not really...a few cabinet selections and judges he has voted for etc but for vast majority he has stuck to party line.

Manchin is looking at an election battle in the main Trump state of all. So, Schumer has given him permission to go off the reservation every now and then.

As soon as he gets himself re-elected, he goes right back to being just another Butt-Boy for the Senator from New York.

Manchin is looking at an election battle in the main Trump state of all. So, Schumer has given him permission to go off the reservation every now and then.

As soon as he gets himself re-elected, he goes right back to being just another Butt-Boy for the Senator from New York.

It won't matter since Trump will have accomplished most of his agenda before November. If he gets the wall and DACA out of the way this week, all that's really left is the infrastructure bill which the Rats will support and getting us out of NAFTA which they can't stop. I'm not sure Trump will be interested in another term if he gets another judge or two on the USSC. Why put up with the hatred for a second term? Reagan should have quit after one and Trump is a year older than Dutch was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back