Joe Rogan is Right, Wall Street Journal: Pfizer/Moderna COVID Shots Cause Myocarditis

Munkle's thread "Li-Meng Yan Right About Man-Made Origin" has been moved to Conspiracy Theory forum. Rodishi's thread was also moved there, which is a reflection on the IQ of the fascist mod. Rodishi was the first to mention Li-Meng Yan. It was in the ICC Complaint post # 14, 20 Dec 2021:

Yan mentions the strain, ZC45 in Rodishi's post of last December. We mentioned Yan's virus strain, ZC45 in a USMB thread that was closed down, apparently due to its broad coverage approach of the virus origin's parameters:

17 Feb 2020 Post #441

You've already been given enough information to try to read the video's article (post #54), but can you do it without being identified?
Post your proof Josh Szeps is an intelligence agent ASSIGNED to Rogan.

Look at this poster….says it is a free country, but wants people to be FORCED to take an experimental gene therapy shot.

So stupid.
I do NOT!

I specifically want you NOT to get vaccinated.

The world doesn't need you in it

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Post your proof Josh Szeps is an intelligence agent ASSIGNED to Rogan.
The first thing to tend to is that the reader does not have access to Szep's claims in the video without giving up something. It cost Szeps nothing to make the claims linked to a suspicious report. This type of coercion should be boycotted. Who are the authors of the report that supposedly substantiates Szep's claim?

Rodishi's original post is for the International Criminal Court's document that mentions ZC45, a virus studied by the Chinese military, one they obtained from Zhoushan Island, Zhejiang Province, China, in Feb 2017. Li-Meng Yan's claims about ZC 45 go into the file along with Sorensen, Susrud and Dalgleish's claims for the RsSHC014 Yunnan Province virus that Baric manipulated in the Chapel Hill, North Carolina lab. The Yunnan virus spike protein has the amino acid sequence of interest to question anything Szep can say when questioned about the vaccine-linked Omicron mutation, N969K. We doubt that Szep could handle a videotaped Rand Paul questioning.

Your problem is lack of education. In the video, the stats can't be taken seriously because: [...]
Dude. Just say 'fake news'. Saves a whole lot of pixels no one's going to look at anyway.

Well that merely proves you don’t listen to Rogan.
Why would I listen to someone who talks shit for a living and thinks people are stupid for taking his advice? Who is made to look dumb as soon as he's fact checked and who pulls stuff out of his arse and wibbles on without checking it? And he still hasn't apologised for his false claims that I have seen, or read.

He's admitted embarrassment at being caught while giving his version of Trump's 'You knew I was a snake' speech.

Last edited:
How the heck is the media acting like this hasn't been common knowledge since the clot-shots came out?

Wall Street Journal
https://archive.fo/2021.06.23-145939...ed-11624381749

By Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD, UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, and Professor Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD, Yale School of Public Health
Interesting fiction Doc.

My wife and I both vaccinated and boosted no clots no side effects. All my co-workers vaccinated and boosted no clots after shots. All my friends and family that are vaccinated, no clots after shots. The 100+ seniors I work with no clots after shots.... hmm don't know what to tell you Doc.

Why would I listen to someone who talks shit for a living and thinks people are stupid for taking his advice? Who is made to look dumb as soon as he's fact checked and who pulls stuff out of his arse and wibbles on without checking it? And he still hasn't apologised for his false claims that I have seen, or read.

He's admitted embarrassment at being caught while giving his version of Trump's 'You knew I was a snake' speech.
Yeah best to only believe commentators of the corporate media. They’re smart after all.

Yeah best to only believe commentators of the corporate media. They’re smart after all.
Well you can believe them, no worries. I'll listen to epidemiologists and pathologists. They think Rogan tells the truth when he says he talks shit for a living.

1644926443844.jpeg

~S~

Forum List

Back