Joe Rogan signs a $100 million deal to move to Spotify.

But it is a decent living wage in that country. Again, if it wasn't, there are other jobs that pay money there.

Everything is relative. If every single job you can get pays $1/hour, and the job at Eagle Speed, is paying $2/hour.... that's the best job in the area, and you should be praising them for providing jobs for people, at a better pay rate than they can get anywhere else.

No, you are not a greedy pig... you are just stupid.

And I'm better than you. The only disgusting bit of human trash here is you, because if you had your way, Nike wouldn't be providing jobs to those people, and they'd be worse off, or starving.

You don't care about people. I do. I'm better than you in every possible way. I'm morally better. I have better integrity than you. I'm clearly more honest than you. There is no measure by which you are even decent enough to follow in my shadow.
So you decide you will talk to me now? How surprising. So much for that empty childish threat grown up babies
throw around.

Now to your asinine laughable claim that you are "smarter and better" than me:
Here is Nike's corporate worth...........
$29.6 billion
In 2014 the brand alone was valued at $19 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses. As of 2017, the Nike brand is valued at $29.6 billion. Nike ranked No. 89 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.

Now tell me how Nike pays people slave wages and it's better than nothing so people should be
kissing Phil Knight's ass they get anything at all. It's actually Knight who should be kissing those people
asses for making his scandalously priced sportswear for next to nothing!
Why do you think he works with the poorest nations in the world assembling his crap?

Tell me how you are "morally better" and have "better integrity" (by the way, you are too stupid to realize it but people either have integrity or they don't...there is no such thing as "better"
integrity).
You aren't more "honest" than me...you are just fucking stupid and juvenile.

Nike COULD pay just slightly more to people whose entire yearly income depends on that mega corporation,
and never ever notice it in the bigger corporate picture, but you are stuck in your moronic binary rut of Nike's way or the highway. And you think that's just grand! Just like the drooling mongoloid moron you are!

I'm sure Phil appreciates knee pad wearing suckers like you! They keep him rich and maybe you will wind
up chained to a rock next to Phil Knight when you both wind up in hell.

This is my last word to you. You are an insignificant half bright bug and I don't take lies and insults from obvious inferiors who aren't fit to wipe my ass. You made the ignore list, asshole! You deserve it.

Last edited:
But it is a decent living wage in that country. Again, if it wasn't, there are other jobs that pay money there.

Everything is relative. If every single job you can get pays $1/hour, and the job at Eagle Speed, is paying $2/hour.... that's the best job in the area, and you should be praising them for providing jobs for people, at a better pay rate than they can get anywhere else.

No, you are not a greedy pig... you are just stupid.

And I'm better than you. The only disgusting bit of human trash here is you, because if you had your way, Nike wouldn't be providing jobs to those people, and they'd be worse off, or starving.

You don't care about people. I do. I'm better than you in every possible way. I'm morally better. I have better integrity than you. I'm clearly more honest than you. There is no measure by which you are even decent enough to follow in my shadow.
So you decide you will talk to me now? How surprising. So much for that empty childish threat grown up babies
throw around.

$29.6 billion
In 2014 the brand alone was valued at $19 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses. As of 2017, the Nike brand is valued at $29.6 billion. Nike ranked No. 89 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.

Now tell me how Nike pays people slave wages and it's better than nothing so people should be
kissing Phil Knight's ass they get anything at all. It's actually Knight who should be kissing those people
asses for making his scandalously priced sportswear for next to nothing!
Why do you think he works with the poorest nations in the world assembling his crap?

Tell me how you are "morally better" and have "better integrity" (by the way, you are too stupid to realize it but people either have integrity or they don't...there is no such thing as "better"
integrity).
You aren't more "honest" than me...you are just fucking stupid and juvenile.

Nike COULD pay just slightly more to people whose entire yearly income depends on that mega corporation,
and never ever notice it in the bigger corporate picture, but you are stuck in your moronic binary rut of Nike's way or the highway. And you think that's just grand! Just like the drooling mongoloid moron you are!

I'm sure Phil appreciates knee pad wearing suckers like you! They keep him rich and maybe you will wind
up chained to a rock next to Phil Knight when you both wind up in hell.

This is my last word to you. You are an insignificant half bright bug and I don't take lies and insults from obvious inferiors who aren't fit to wipe my ass. You made the ignore list, asshole! You deserve it.

So you decide you will talk to me now?

You debate like an adult, I'll treat you like one.
When you say childish crap like "She made a claim, but she doesn't have to prove it. You have to prove her claim false".... then I'll treat you like the childish crap you are.

It's up to you, how you will be treated, based on how you act.

It's not a claim. It's fact. Whether you are mature enough to realize it or not, is not my problem.

$29.6 billion

Not relevant to the conversation.
Are you suggesting that if Nike's net worth was was $1 Million, that somehow that would make their wages more or less good to the people working there?

Of course not. What makes the wage good or bad, is relative to what wages they could get elsewhere. If they were starving to death instead of working for Nike, that would be worse off.

If you can't even admit that, then you are once again to childish to be in this conversation, because you are saying openly that because your own envy and greedy, that you would rather those people die.

That's makes you a terrible person, and once again proves I'm better than you.

will Rogan end up like Drudge the Traitor ?

will both have sold their souls to the Left?

I never was a fan of Rogan anyway....

Would not give a fig any way or another...scum

I never was a fan of Rogan anyway....
giphy (3).gif

"Is there a polite way to tell Spotify, "yo I literally work for Breitbart I'm not listening to the Michelle Obama podcast go away"?

Joe Budden announced that he’s walking away from his exclusive podcast deal with Spotify, saying his work was “undermined and undervalued.”

good luck, Joe!

The man the left love to claim has no influence through his podcasts just got paid 100 million dollars for that make believe influence by Spotify
Good for Joe he's a straight shooter, one of the few these days.

Forum List

Back