Joe Rogan's response to Spotify controvery

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Podcast host Joe Rogan has spoken out amid a celebrity boycott aimed at getting his show taken off of Spotify due to its supposed “COVID misinformation.”

In a 10-minute response video, Rogan perfectly explained why attempts to ban and crack down on “misinformation” are so harmful and misguided.

“The problem I have with the term misinformation, especially today, is that many of the things we thought of as ‘misinformation’ just a short while ago are now accepted as fact,” Rogan said. “Like, for instance, eight months ago if you said ‘if you get vaccinated you can still catch COVID and spread COVID,’ you would be removed from social media, they would ban you from certain platforms. Now that’s accepted as fact.”

“If you said, ‘I don’t think cloth masks work,’ you would be banned from social media,” he continued. “Now, that’s openly and repeatedly stated on CNN. If you said you think it’s possible that COVID-19 came from a lab, you would be banned from many social media platforms. Now that’s on the cover of Newsweek.”

“I do not know [which experts] are right,” Rogan concluded. “I’m not a doctor. I’m not a scientist. I’m just a person who sits down and talks to people and has conversations with them.”

I stand with Rogan in this. Don't listen to his show or know him from Adam, but it's about fucking time we stopped trying to silence people with a different point of view.

First, he apologized, which was pathetic on its face, second and more importantly, the issue has nothing to do with information, right or wrong changing over time, the issue is one of the free exchange of ideas and information of any kind, they are censoring and silencing all free speech, particularly speech from top of their field medical professionals from alerting the public to what is now clearly the greatest crime against humanity since WWII, and very likely ever! Mark my words, Spotify will dump him in short order, by their attempted appeasing of bloodthirsty fascist mob, they have simply wetted their hunger for blood, the fascist mob will devour them...... ;)

Podcast host Joe Rogan has spoken out amid a celebrity boycott aimed at getting his show taken off of Spotify due to its supposed “COVID misinformation.”

In a 10-minute response video, Rogan perfectly explained why attempts to ban and crack down on “misinformation” are so harmful and misguided.

“The problem I have with the term misinformation, especially today, is that many of the things we thought of as ‘misinformation’ just a short while ago are now accepted as fact,” Rogan said. “Like, for instance, eight months ago if you said ‘if you get vaccinated you can still catch COVID and spread COVID,’ you would be removed from social media, they would ban you from certain platforms. Now that’s accepted as fact.”

“If you said, ‘I don’t think cloth masks work,’ you would be banned from social media,” he continued. “Now, that’s openly and repeatedly stated on CNN. If you said you think it’s possible that COVID-19 came from a lab, you would be banned from many social media platforms. Now that’s on the cover of Newsweek.”

“I do not know [which experts] are right,” Rogan concluded. “I’m not a doctor. I’m not a scientist. I’m just a person who sits down and talks to people and has conversations with them.”

I stand with Rogan in this. Don't listen to his show or know him from Adam, but it's about fucking time we stopped trying to silence people with a different point of view.
Concur.

First, he apologized, which was pathetic on its face, second and more importantly, the issue has nothing to do with information, right or wrong changing over time, the issue is one of the free exchange of ideas and information of any kind, they are censoring and silencing all free speech, particularly speech from top of their field medical professionals from alerting the public to what is now clearly the greatest crime against humanity since WWII, and very likely ever! Mark my words, Spotify will dump him in short order, by their attempted appeasing of bloodthirsty fascist mob, they have simply wetted their hunger for blood, the fascist mob will devour them...... ;)
Scary times.

I hope Spotify stands up to the fascist Democrats & their enablers.

"I'm stupid. I don't know anything."

-- Joe Rogan

lol
yeah…a true sign of intelligence is admitting you don’t know the answer and are willing to ask questions to find an answer….good talk show host do that

i know that’s vastly different then what you are used to at MSDNC, and the Cuomo News Network where you are just told what to think by the demafascist party leaders

They aren't fascists. They are communists. Communists much much much worse.
Communists are pretty bad, but the modern day Democrat is actually something MUCH worse, and that's liberal.

Basically, they're deranged fascists; that's now synonymous with liberal.

He bent the knee then blew a bunch of smoke distracting from the fact.

Rogan is a pussy.

Communists are pretty bad, but the modern day Democrat is actually something MUCH worse, and that's liberal.

Here, read about actual communists.

The Bolsheviks make the Nazis look like Sunday School teachers. Seriously, no comparison. You don't know about that because Khazar Jews control our country and what we are allowed to read and the Bolsheviks were Khazar Jews. The genocided 66 million Russian Christians and you are completely ignorant about that. Just think about the implications of that.

Here, read about actual communists.

The Bolsheviks make the Nazis look like Sunday School teachers. Seriously, no comparison. You don't know about that because Khazar Jews control our country and what we are allowed to read and the Bolsheviks were Khazar Jews. The genocided 66 million Russian Christians and you are completely ignorant about that. Just think about the implications of that.
You assume I don't know about actual communists?

Supes patronizing, bra.

Anyway, Democrats/liberals are INCREDIBLY dangerous, but they're not communists.

He bent the knee then blew a bunch of smoke distracting from the fact.

Rogan is a pussy.

I'm not sure allowing Spotify to put trigger warnings on the two episodes in question is, "bending the knee."

Now. . . if they were pulled, as YouTube had been doing?

Then I suppose you might have a point. But, remember what happened to albums when Tipper Gore demanded the industry start putting warning labels on them?

Joe Rogan Responds to Spotify - Jimmy Dore​

63nzww.jpg

Joe Rogan Responds to Spotify Cancel-Culture Lunatics | Louder With Crowder​

No, just for you. Everyone else knows fascism is a wingnut malady.

Forum List

Back