Joe Says He Put NATO Together and Brought Putin Down

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Well then! Joe has my vote then!

BIDEN: George. I’m the guy that put NATO together, the future. No one thought I could expand it. I’m the guy that shut Putin down. No one thought could happen. I’m the guy that… blah blah blah….

Good to know the Ukraine war is over!

BIDEN: George. I’m the guy that put NATO together, the future. No one thought I could expand it. I’m the guy that shut Putin down. No one thought could happen. I’m the guy that… blah blah blah….

Frightening. Absolutely frightening.

"I'm the guy that shut Putin down."

Fucking framable... hmm? Somebody needs to find the 22-year old faggot intern that whispered that in his ear and shoot it in the face.

biden senate gay sex 3.jpg

Don't keep trying to mess with Biden. He's Trump only meal ticket that is guaranteed.

And fwiw, attacking Kamala with masochistic claims of sexual promiscuity, is not a good choice of bombing method.

You have to reply to him but the above?

Bide was 6 years old when NATO was formed.

So.....

Lying or dementia?

Eeny, meeny, miney, Joe.

Forum List

Back