Joe: Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden's leadership.

I buy those 1# Claxton fruit cakes (I know, there's no accounting for taste) this time of year to cut-up into 1/4# blocks and toss in my hunting pack. I buy them by the 3-pack.

Last year they were a bit better than $4.00 each in a 3-pack, this year they are damn near $8.00 each.

FJB.

The increase will hardly cover the two years of Potatohead inflation.

I had to raise my retirement income a thousand dollars a month to make up for spending power I lost under Potatohead. Fortunately I have the ability to do that. Most retirees don't. Most Americans are fucked with Potatohead's inflation and decreased family income.

The increase in SS is little more than a drop in the bucket.

You have to give it to ole Potatohead. The sonofabitch is consistent.

A lie a day.

Three this week.

1. He met the guy that invented insulin.

2. His war hero son died because of Iraq.

3. He gave SS recipients a cost of living increase.

What will the lie tomorrow be?

The increase will hardly cover the two years of Potatohead inflation.

I had to raise my retirement income a thousand dollars a month to make up for spending power I lost under Potatohead. Fortunately I have the ability to do that. Most retirees don't. Most Americans are fucked with Potatohead's inflation and decreased family income.

The increase in SS is little more than a drop in the bucket.
Foods up 13%
Energy 20%

But they toss in that unimportant TV’s are down 19%.

A lie would be saying that they are getting less, or they are getting more with regards to buying power.

I have a hard definition for a lie, just like I have a hard definition for a fact.
I didn’t shoot him!
1667410364834.jpeg

Forum List

Back