Joe: Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden's leadership.

You have to give it to ole Potatohead. The sonofabitch is consistent.

A lie a day.

Three this week.

1. He met the guy that invented insulin.

2. His war hero son died because of Iraq.

3. He gave SS recipients a cost of living increase.

What will the lie tomorrow be?
~~~~~~
Joey Xi claims he went to a Black university in Delaware.

You are going to jail for making a false 911 call, not lying per se. The act is what gets you in trouble, not the lie.

Plus I doubt you would get more than a fine and community service.
I never said 911 call.
If a cop passes by and I tell him that guy shot off 200 rounds and I tell him I don’t feel safe, I’m going to jail for lying when they find out it was at a range last week.

~~~~~~
My god he is a dufus.

That is his lie for today. he is on a roll. A lie a day.

He can't reduce inflation but he doesn't have to exacerbate it by stifling energy production, signing insane spending bills that help nobody other a very narrow range of beneficiaries that includes Democrats in Congress, mismanaging trade and transportation, keeping the border wide open, and otherwise making it far more difficult for the economy to right itself.
You just explained exactly what he can do to reduce inflation.

You just explained exactly what he can do to reduce inflation.
No. I just explained exactly what he can do to allow the people to reduce inflation. There's a difference. The more the government meddles, the worse they'll screw things up.

He can't reduce inflation but he doesn't have to exacerbate it by stifling energy production, signing insane spending bills that help nobody other a very narrow range of beneficiaries that includes Democrats in Congress, mismanaging trade and transportation, keeping the border wide open, and otherwise making it far more difficult for the economy to right itself.

Fuel is one major factor, but I seen reports like 7 million Americans that can work who are not. Okay, if they are not working, how are they paying their bills and putting food on the table? When there is a labor shortage, there is a battle to attract workers. The only way to do that is higher wage offers. Add in greatly increased wages, plus increased transportation costs, plus utilities doubling in cost or more, it's easy to see why we have inflation like we do.

The definition of inflation is when things cost more than they did before. The more those things cost, the higher the inflation rate.

It is the DUTY of whomever is elected to protect and strengthen social security and Medicare. Raising the retirement age will hurt the nation big time.

~~~~~~
1667430028545.gif

Fuel is one major factor, but I seen reports like 7 million Americans that can work who are not. Okay, if they are not working, how are they paying their bills and putting food on the table? When there is a labor shortage, there is a battle to attract workers. The only way to do that is higher wage offers. Add in greatly increased wages, plus increased transportation costs, plus utilities doubling in cost or more, it's easy to see why we have inflation like we do.

The definition of inflation is when things cost more than they did before. The more those things cost, the higher the inflation rate.
Where is this shortage? I call bs to that. Zoom

True to a point. Slow inflation is pretty normal and not a bad thing. Unhealthy inflation is when the cost of necessary things rise much faster than the income/wages/prosperity of the people. If wages rose as fast as prices we would see little difference in quality of life and it would not be an inflationary situation.

The problem comes when an unstable bubble is created in vulnerable assets such as in the housing market in 2008. GWB and his team and GOP leaders warned Congress to act early on as the bubble was building, but Democrats like Barney Frank, Chris Dodd et al went before the cameras just as frequently to assure there was no problem with the banks or Freddie Mae and everything was just peachy. The Democrats controlled Congress again at that time so there was nothing the Republicans could do. So when risky loans began to default and foreclosures began, inflated housing values dropped far below what people paid for them. The irresponsible who had been able to buy on easy credit just shrugged and walked away from their houses. A glut of homes suddenly on the market caused the entire thing to collapse leaving millions of Americans with hopeless debt, no choice but to declare bankruptcy, and start over.

When you have incompetent, irresponsible people managing the economy, it is a recipe for disaster. And we have rarely had a more incompetent, irresponsible bunch running the government than what we have now.

I just don't understand how anybody could be so clueless about that to vote Democrat unless they are very rich or very dependent on those Democrats staying in office.

Where is this shortage? I call bs to that. Zoom

Its happening all over the country. My cousin just called me tonight. He finally got the replacement window I ordered in August. He's a remodeler and I get a bit of a discount ordering Pella windows through him. When I ordered windows in the past, I had them in less than two weeks. He tells me all his window jobs are on hold for 10 to 15 weeks. They can't find workers to make or warehouse them. The window I ordered is a standard, but some of the windows he buys for his customers are custom made.

When I complain to my grocery store about items they ran out of weeks ago, they tell me they're still waiting to get them. They've been on order, but the manufacturer can only distribute so many to each store because they can't get enough workers to make these products to totally satisfy demand. You go to any industrial area today, it's littered with Help Wanted signs. I have friends still working that tell me they are looking for as many workers as they can get. Some of these jobs are paying great money to boot. Cant find people to do these jobs.

I never said 911 call.
If a cop passes by and I tell him that guy shot off 200 rounds and I tell him I don’t feel safe, I’m going to jail for lying when they find out it was at a range last week.

If you file a police report. If he just thinks you are bullshitting he will just ignore you.

Forum List

Back