Joe: Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden's leadership.

As I said in the OP, Joe is the reason SS has had to increase.

Inflation is the reason, and my OPINION is Biden had plenty to do with it.

As do Dems in general.

Sorry, but as an Engineer a fact to me is a fact. even a correct opinion is just an opinion until you can prove a direct link from cause to effect.

As do Dems in general.

Sorry, but as an Engineer a fact to me is a fact. even a correct opinion is just an opinion until you can prove a direct link from cause to effect.
An intentional omission of facts to change the context is a lie.

An intentional omission of facts to change the context is a lie.

No, it's an omission of details. I'd go with falsehood.

A lie requires.

1. One to know the truth
2. One to say the opposite of the truth.

Just because the left has decided to expand the definition of a lie doesn't mean we have to. In fact it means we need to call them out when the exaggerate something as a lie.

No, it's an omission of details. I'd go with falsehood.

A lie requires.

1. One to know the truth
2. One to say the opposite of the truth.

Just because the left has decided to expand the definition of a lie doesn't mean we have to. In fact it means we need to call them out when the exaggerate something as a lie.
If I tell police that man across the street was shooting a gun, I’m going to jail when the police learn the man was at a firing range last week.

If I tell police that man across the street was shooting a gun, I’m going to jail when the police learn the man was at a firing range last week.

You are going to jail for making a false 911 call, not lying per se. The act is what gets you in trouble, not the lie.

Plus I doubt you would get more than a fine and community service.

As do Dems in general.

~~~~~~
Fact!

White House Deletes Tweet Bragging About Bump In Social Security Checks After Fact Checkers Obliterate Narrative​

**********​

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Fact!

White House Deletes Tweet Bragging About Bump In Social Security Checks After Fact Checkers Obliterate Narrative​

The fact is the tweet was deleted. Why it was deleted is a matter of opinion, but the opinion of "because they got caught being slick" is a clear frontrunner.

Propaganda is easier to transmit when more people have more TV's.
The Potatohead administration bragging about TVs while meantime the price of gasoline and food have doubled.

Then the Democrats are going to be butt hurt because they will lose the House and Senate next week. They won't have a clue what went wrong.

Actually the line was about keeping your "plan", and in that case it was a lie. He knew the proposed law would radically change how companies could offer non high deductible plans.

I'm a patient at the world famous Cleveland Clinic. In fact I just got home from the Clinic now.

Since Commie Care started there has never been a reasonable plan for the Clinic. The closest thing they have is a company that offers plans for each division of the Clinic. Fine if you have a crystal ball that can tell tell you what kind if treatment or problems you will have in the future, but not if you don't have any idea. In that case, they want you to buy nearly a half-dozen plans to cover any possible illness.

The increase will hardly cover the two years of Potatohead inflation.

I had to raise my retirement income a thousand dollars a month to make up for spending power I lost under Potatohead. Fortunately I have the ability to do that. Most retirees don't. Most Americans are fucked with Potatohead's inflation and decreased family income.

The increase in SS is little more than a drop in the bucket.

They make COLA every single year. It's not like this is a new idea or gift by Dementia. He just wants to take credit for something that's been going on for a long time. What they say is the average recipient will get around $140.00. $140.00 doesn't even cover the increase in groceries for a month. Then we're talking gasoline, natural gas for heat this winter which I had to double my payments on, increases in electricity and so on.

So who got the true cost of living increase? People on food stamps. In fact his last increase was the highest increase (30%) since the program started, but most of those people are Democrat voters.

They make COLA every single year. It's not like this is a new idea or gift by Dementia. He just wants to take credit for something that's been going on for a long time. What they say is the average recipient will get around $140.00. $140.00 doesn't even cover the increase in groceries for a month. Then we're talking gasoline, natural gas for heat this winter which I had to double my payments on, increases in electricity and so on.

So who got the true cost of living increase? People on food stamps. In fact his last increase was the highest increase since the program started, but most of those people are Democrat voters.
This was just another Potatohead lie.

Either that or just another case of him being a real dumbass.

So who got the true cost of living increase? People on food stamps. In fact his last increase was the highest increase (30%) since the program started, but most of those people are Democrat voters.
The Biden inflation cost seniors $200 a month, he's gifting them back $150 and bragging about it. That's Dem math.

Biden again tries to buy votes with borrowed money. He should try reducing inflation, closing our border, enforcing our laws and getting out of our public education system before he totally destroys it.
He can't reduce inflation but he doesn't have to exacerbate it by stifling energy production, signing insane spending bills that help nobody other a very narrow range of beneficiaries that includes Democrats in Congress, mismanaging trade and transportation, keeping the border wide open, and otherwise making it far more difficult for the economy to right itself.

Forum List

Back