Joe Walsh asks the key big question: who will be the man (or woman) that actually slays King Trump? (figuratively)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it won't be DeSantis, he's not quick on his feet, he's too dull, my pick is on Ted Cruz or Chris Sununu as the standard bearers for the Republican Party

it won't be DeSantis, he's not quick on his feet, he's too dull, my pick is on Ted Cruz or Chris Sununu as the standard bearers for the Republican Party

I am not on the DeSantos train. I don't think Cancun Cruz has a chance. I don't know about Sununu. That in itself points to low name recognition, but that could change.

• Banned
I am not on the DeSantos train. I don't think Cancun Cruz has a chance. I don't know about Sununu. That in itself points to low name recognition, but that could change.
well, whose your man? name your man!

well, whose your man? name your man!
I haven't got one. I will be watching with interest, though. I would like to hear somebody with ideas of how to govern, including policies, but am afraid, all I might get is attack dogs. Who knows?

• Banned
I haven't got one. I will be watching with interest, though. I would like to hear somebody with ideas of how to govern, including policies, but am afraid, all I might get is attack dogs. Who knows?
i look a good policy wonk myself, as long he's not dull. Paul Ryan is the best example i can think of

The paradox is that anyone with enough political cred to have a chance to run against Trump, would also be able to run in four years when Trump has used up his two terms of eligibility. Why get put through the meatgrinder that Trump opposers are subjected to, when they can wait for a wide open field in 2028?

The only way they could be wrong is if Trump runs against a Dem and loses in 2024. He will never stop trying to be president again as long as he is alive, and he shows no sign of slowing down.

DeSantis's purpose isn't to slay Trump, it's to step up completely prepared to take over with the Trump nonsense in Trump's place. You're not going to ever see DeSantis directly challenging Trump.

Trump's future now rests on the possibility of the DOJ taking the risk of Trump being able to move on criminal charges against Trump on the perception that he no longer has the support and the power to call out his extreme militants to taking violent action with their guns and possibly bombs too.

Trump isn't worth the possibility of thousands of Americans dead on the streets.

DeSantis's purpose isn't to slay Trump, it's to step up completely prepared to take over with the Trump nonsense in Trump's place. You're not going to ever see DeSantis directly challenging Trump.

Trump's future now rests on the possibility of the DOJ taking the risk of Trump being able to move on criminal charges against Trump on the perception that he no longer has the support and the power to call out his extreme militants to taking violent action with their guns and possibly bombs too.

Trump isn't worth the possibility of thousands of Americans dead on the streets.
I'm glad you see how real that possibility is. In banana republics, the government reacts to the rise of a popular political figure who opposes the establishment by putting them into prison.

Try that in the United States and the blood will indeed start to run. Who is going to stop Americans who lose confidence in elections and take matters into their own hands. Remember, that they are the ones who cling to their guns and religion. I don't see the New Woke Army being very effective against them.

I'm glad you see how real that possibility is. In banana republics, the government reacts to the rise of a popular political figure who opposes the establishment by putting them into prison.
A fascist leader such as Trump could wield the power to call out his extremist supporters. The appearance currently is suggesting that he may not have the ability to still do that. If Merrick and the DOJ have confidence in regaining power, they will move on Trump and take him down.

If not then democracy is at threat.

i look a good policy wonk myself, as long he's not dull. Paul Ryan is the best example i can think of
I prefer dull, at this point. Time to get some responsible adults back into the room.

Democrats don't know how to fairly win elections but they've perfected how to steal them along with big tech and traitors within the justice department and intelligence agencies.

If Americans decide they want a free speech constitutional country and an end to the corruptions of the Washington swamp, Trump is still the only candidate with the balls to accomplish that mission although De Santos shows a lot of promise.

Btw. Joe Walsh is a butt hole licking left wing parasite .. obvious and morally corrupt.

Democrats don't know how to fairly win elections but they've perfected how to steal them along with big tech and traitors within the justice department and intelligence agencies.

If Americans decide they want a free speech constitutional country and an end to the corruptions of the Washington swamp, Trump is still the only candidate with the balls to accomplish that mission although De Santos shows a lot of promise.

Btw. Joe Walsh is a butt hole licking left wing parasite .. obvious and morally corrupt.
Pardon me, but who the fuck is De Santos?

Forum List

Back