Joe Walsh asks the key big question: who will be the man (or woman) that actually slays King Trump? (figuratively)

A fascist leader such as Trump could wield the power to call out his extremist supporters. The appearance currently is suggesting that he may not have the ability to still do that. If Merrick and the DOJ have confidence in regaining power, they will move on Trump and take him down.

If not then democracy is at threat.
As soon as Trump is arrested, if ever, freedom and democracy loving Americans will quickly rise up in defense of the Republic that we believe is our right to live in. Will you be helping to stop them? Is it that important that Federal agencies, rather than voters, select who is going to be the next president?

What can you bring to a fight against well armed preppers

As soon as Trump is arrested, if ever, freedom and democracy loving Americans will quickly rise up in defense of the Republic that we believe is our right to live in.
Are you suggesting they will rise up in defense of Trump, or are you suggesting they will finally rise up on accoount of freedom from the criminal behaviour of Trump?
Will you be helping to stop them?
Keep in mind that I'm a Canadian and so whatever you're asking, I won't.
Is it that important that Federal agencies, rather than voters, select who is going to be the next president?
I think it's a good question, as it relates to some other countires' systems where voters don't choose their country's leaders.
What can you bring to a fight against well armed preppers
Who and what are the preppers?

Regardless of what point you're trying to make, I think there's great risk of widespread violence and thousands being killed if Trump calls his extremist faithful to violence.

A fascist leader such as Trump could wield the power to call out his extremist supporters. The appearance currently is suggesting that he may not have the ability to still do that. If Merrick and the DOJ have confidence in regaining power, they will move on Trump and take him down.
Obviously you are stuck on stupid or the LMSM has poisoned what’s left of your brain. They will never take down President Trump without a full blown revolution. Over half the country voted to re-elect him, a fact that you cannot accept.
Where the fuck have you been? Or does stealing a national election not fall under the “democracy is at threat” category? In all sincerity, how do you tie your own shoes?

Obviously you are stuck on stupid or the LMSM has poisoned what’s left of your brain. They will never take down President Trump without a full blown revolution. Over half the country voted to re-elect him, a fact that you cannot accept.

Where the fuck have you been? Or does stealing a national election not fall under the “democracy is at threat” category? In all sincerity, how do you tie your own shoes?
Best to just ignore your childish spam and delusions of a stolen election.

^ retard still doesn’t understand the meaning of “fascist,” which he consistently misuses.

There is a chance that the thing that will end the Trump career is the “two term limit.”

it won't be DeSantis, he's not quick on his feet, he's too dull, my pick is on Ted Cruz or Chris Sununu as the standard bearers for the Republican Party

Cruz is a Weasel, DeSantis is a pile of shit & Sunnunu is an asshole just like his old man was.

I believe the mid-term election have indicated that the fatal wounds have already been self-inflicted.

You mean the regional provinces of the world government in which what was the United States is one. Tha tis what you support. If Trump is not what he says about this nation eing free and sovereign than the game ended a long time ago.

Forum List

Back