Joe 'you lie' Walsh a 'Deadbeat Dad'?

Yes. So the men can pay for their children, instead of the government.

And to the OP? Walsh isn't "You lie!" Joe. That's Wilson.

Good to know, 'cause I kinda like Joe Walsh... and I'm sure he has plenty money.. James Gang, Eagles, solo career and all that.

Yes, Rep. Joe Walsh is a deadbeat dad. And a huge prick, also:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb73zqY6lZM]Rep. Joe Walsh yells at his constituents - YouTube[/ame]

No, he is not the "you lie!!!" guy. That's Congressional pea-brain Rep. Joe Wilson:

And just to make this a Stupid Fucking Joe triple play, here's Rep. Joe Barton being a Republican:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2maCZto3hQ]Congressman Joe Barton Apologizes To BP CEO - YouTube[/ame]

Boy, the Republicans can sure pick 'em!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rep. Joe Walsh yells at his constituents - YouTube

No, he is not the "you lie!!!" guy. That's Congressional pea-brain Rep. Joe Wilson:

GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube

And just to make this a Stupid Fucking Joe triple play, here's Rep. Joe Barton being a Republican:

Congressman Joe Barton Apologizes To BP CEO - YouTube

Yeah, yours just drown women in cars and don't pay taxes.

Good to know, 'cause I kinda like Joe Walsh... and I'm sure he has plenty money.. James Gang, Eagles, solo career and all that.

He was flat broke before the "Hell Freezes Over" tour. That was a big reason that Henley and Frey agreed to do it, to help Walsh out of a jam.

Don't know about now, he's off the drugs, so he's probably bounced back financially.

Rep. Joe Walsh yells at his constituents - YouTube

GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube

Congressman Joe Barton Apologizes To BP CEO - YouTube

I must say, I still respect the president for his comportment in the face of that verbal attack.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT2EZXuJG_M&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good (1983 US Festival) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes. So the men can pay for their children, instead of the government.

And to the OP? Walsh isn't "You lie!" Joe. That's Wilson.

At least Walsh and his wife didn't do what a lot of welfare people do. My friend, who works in an office in the city, says that an inordinate amount of women claim not to know who the father is. Funny that many seem to live with the same guy forever, but no names are given up so the government has to pay.

Joe Walsh did tell Obama to "quit lying". I think he was jealous of Joe Wilson. Seriously. I think he wants the attention badly.

He has also behaved shamefully in connection with his opponent Tammy Duckworth.

It's not surprising that consrevatrash are coming to Dead Beat, Joe Walsh's defense. Middle aged, white males, of the GOP stripe want full control over women's reproduction and economics.

Making up strawmen again.

Nobody is defending him.

They are saying let the courts do their thing.

117K over 36 months.......3250/mo.

Sounds like she got the elevator.......

Joe Walsh did tell Obama to "quit lying".

Obama didn't listen.

I think he was jealous of Joe Wilson. Seriously. I think he wants the attention badly.

Maybe he just want's Obama to quit lying?

By not resigning and leaving the seat to a party member?

Obama didn't listen.

I think he was jealous of Joe Wilson. Seriously. I think he wants the attention badly.

I do not understand that question.

I mean by saying this:

“I have so much respect for what she did in the fact that she sacrificed her body for this country. Ehhh. Now let’s move on. What else has she done? Female, wounded veteran … ehhh. She is nothing more than a handpicked Washington bureaucrat. David Axelrod, Rahm Emanuel just picked her up and dropped her into this district."

And more recently, scheduling a town hall and posting a challenge on the web for her to debate him on a weekend when she was doing her National Guard duty.

I don't know if he has offered an explanation for that yet. After the way he treated her a couple of weeks ago, merely being unaware of her schedule will not be an acceptable excuse.

Obama didn't listen.

I mean by saying this:

“I have so much respect for what she did in the fact that she sacrificed her body for this country. Ehhh. Now let’s move on. What else has she done? Female, wounded veteran … ehhh. She is nothing more than a handpicked Washington bureaucrat. David Axelrod, Rahm Emanuel just picked her up and dropped her into this district."

And more recently, scheduling a town hall and posting a challenge on the web for her to debate him on a weekend when she was doing her National Guard duty.

I don't know if he has offered an explanation for that yet. After the way he treated her a couple of weeks ago, merely being unaware of her schedule will not be an acceptable excuse.
Link.

I mean by saying this:

I'm in California and know absolutely nothing about Duckworth. If the Obama minions are using her as a carpetbagger, then Walsh is right to criticize the move.

Obama didn't listen.

I mean by saying this:

Link.

Let me google that for you

I mean by saying this:

Link.

Let me google that for you
Damn, you are intellectually lazy. I look forward to your next criticism of anyone's logic. ;)

I understand why you won't provide a link. You would have to expose this:

'Joe Walsh called me a couple of hours after my blog was posted. Asked if he regretted saying that Axelrod and Emanuel “just picked [Tammy Duckworth] up and dropped her into this district,” Walsh admitted he would phrase it differently if he had a do-over. “I often catch myself when I’m talking. I meant something other than how it came out.”

“Because I never served,” Walsh explained, “I have an unbelievable amount of awe and respect for everybody who wore the uniform.” But he reiterated that Duckworth was "chosen by Axelrod, Emanuel [and he added Dick Durbin], all Washington insiders…. This is a district that was drawn by Democrats in D.C. to try to elect Tammy Duckworth.”'

Joe Walsh on Tammy Duckworth: Did He Really Say That? - Felsenthal Files - March 2012

Last edited:

Forum List

Back