Joe 'you lie' Walsh a 'Deadbeat Dad'?

Damn, you are intellectually lazy.

I understand why you won't provide a link. You would have to expose this:

'Joe Walsh called me a couple of hours after my blog was posted. Asked if he regretted saying that Axelrod and Emanuel “just picked [Tammy Duckworth] up and dropped her into this district,” Walsh admitted he would phrase it differently if he had a do-over. “I often catch myself when I’m talking. I meant something other than how it came out.”

“Because I never served,” Walsh explained, “I have an unbelievable amount of awe and respect for everybody who wore the uniform.” But he reiterated that Duckworth was "chosen by Axelrod, Emanuel [and he added Dick Durbin], all Washington insiders…. This is a district that was drawn by Democrats in D.C. to try to elect Tammy Duckworth.”'

Joe Walsh on Tammy Duckworth: Did He Really Say That? - Felsenthal Files - March 2012

You dweeb. I wasn't trying to hide his weak excuse for his hateful talk. I just didn't want to do your work for you. Furthermore, if I were going to give a link, I would have linked to something discussing her accomplishments. Walsh had no excuse to talk about her that way. Zip. Zero. Nada. She earned her place in that race.

Are you also willing to swallow any excuse he offers for why he challenged her to a debate on a weekend when she was scheduled for National Guard duties?

Walsh is an embarrassing representative of an increasingly hypocritical Tea Party caucus.

'Joe Walsh called me a couple of hours after my blog was posted. Asked if he regretted saying that Axelrod and Emanuel “just picked [Tammy Duckworth] up and dropped her into this district,” Walsh admitted he would phrase it differently if he had a do-over. “I often catch myself when I’m talking. I meant something other than how it came out.”

“Because I never served,” Walsh explained, “I have an unbelievable amount of awe and respect for everybody who wore the uniform.” But he reiterated that Duckworth was "chosen by Axelrod, Emanuel [and he added Dick Durbin], all Washington insiders…. This is a district that was drawn by Democrats in D.C. to try to elect Tammy Duckworth.”'

Joe Walsh on Tammy Duckworth: Did He Really Say That? - Felsenthal Files - March 2012

You dweeb. I wasn't trying to hide his weak excuse for his hateful talk. I just didn't want to do your work for you. Furthermore, if I were going to give a link, I would have linked to something discussing her accomplishments. Walsh had no excuse to talk about her that way. Zip. Zero. Nada. She earned her place in that race.

Are you also willing to swallow any excuse he offers for why he challenged her to a debate on a weekend when she was scheduled for National Guard duties?

Walsh is an embarrassing representative of an increasingly hypocritical Tea Party caucus.
YOU made the claim, YOU provide the support, moron. It's called burden.

:cuckoo:

I gave an exact quote of something you should have known about already. Everything your lazy self needed to remedy your ignorance with the google search engine.

Now go back to defending the disgraceful Rep. Walsh.

I gave an exact quote of something you should have known about already. Everything your lazy self needed to remedy your ignorance with the google search engine.

YOU made the claim, YOU provide the support, moron.

It's called burden. Too difficult a concept for you to grasp, apparently, because you keep on with your fail.

Get a grip.

It's called burden. Too difficult a concept for you to grasp, apparently, because you keep on with your fail.

Get a grip.

Your burden is to be informed.

Asking for a link when an explicit quote is given is the height of laziness.

The link request is for times when people make vague or false claims. Not clear claims which you are simply too lazy to research.

I figured it was a mistake to even respond to your link request. I will try not to make that mistake again. If your goal is to be frustratingly ignorant, you are succeeding.

Get a grip.

The link request is for times when people make vague or false claims. Not clear claims which you are simply too lazy to research.

I figured it was a mistake to even respond to your link request. I will try not to make that mistake again. If your goal is to be frustratingly ignorant, you are succeeding.
Responding with 'google it' is only a response in moronland.

The burden rests on the one making the claim. It's quite a simple concept, but it confounds you.

You really are certifiable. Look, I know you are hysterical about and obsessed with me, but this isn't the flame zone. If you want your out of control emotions overriding even the most basic concept and look like a moron, far be it for me to interfere. But, I do know you're capable of rational thought at times.

But, you really should get a grip, or just stay in the flame zone where you don't have to worry about thought.

Last edited:

Get a grip.

The burden rests on the one making the claim. It's quite a simple concept, but it confounds you.

You really are certifiable. Look, I know you are hysterical about and obsessed with me, but this isn't the flame zone. If you want your out of control emotions overriding even the most basic concept and look like a moron, far be it for me to interfere. But, I do know you're capable of rational thought at times.

But, you really should get a grip, or just stay in the flame zone where you don't have to worry about thought.

When someone is so lazy that they can't be bothered to use a search engine when an exact quotation is provided, what is an appropriate response?

*sigh*

I do know what the appropriate response was. It was simply to scroll past your lazy request. I should have done that. I apologize for not doing so.

I am very sorry to have distracted you from your assigned task of defending Walsh.

I realize you may need a last word in response to this. Feel free. I will try not distract you from your duty after that.

When someone is so lazy that they can't be bothered to use a search engine when an exact quotation is provided, what is an appropriate response?

*sigh*

I do know what the appropriate response was. It was simply to scroll past your lazy request. I should have done that. I apologize for not doing so.

I am very sorry to have distracted you from your assigned task of defending Walsh.

I realize you may need a last word in response to this. Feel free. I will try not distract you from your duty after that.
I am no longer going to argue the basic concept of burden with a clear moron.

You earned it. :thup:

Yes, Rep. Joe Walsh is a deadbeat dad. And a huge prick, also:

Rep. Joe Walsh yells at his constituents - YouTube

No, he is not the "you lie!!!" guy. That's Congressional pea-brain Rep. Joe Wilson:

GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube

And just to make this a Stupid Fucking Joe triple play, here's Rep. Joe Barton being a Republican:

Congressman Joe Barton Apologizes To BP CEO - YouTube

Boy, the Republicans can sure pick 'em!

To be absolutely fair to Joes everywhere, it's a pretty common name. (And and awesome one!)

The fact it took 61 posts to pick out the OP"s error (and I like the OP, he's a good guy) is kind of telling.

So many clowns in Congress (both parties), and you need a scorecard to keep track of them.

Is ‘you lie’ Rep. Joe Walsh a deadbeat dad? ‘Family values’ Joe’s ex-wife is suing him for $117,000 in unpaid child support.

Rep. Joe Walsh sued for child support - The Hill's Ballot Box

Just wanted to point out if someone else hasn't already ( I really don't think this thread worth three pages of my time ) It was Joe WILSON, the shouted, "You lie" to Obama so your thread title makes no sense.

The thread title should have been:

Joe 'quit lying' Walsh a 'Deadbeat Dad'?

The thick nine-year-old divorce file in Cook County Circuit Court chronicles how every few years Laura Walsh has gone to court saying her ex-husband is not paying and asking a judge to order him to pay, sometimes garnishing his wages.

In her pleading three weeks after Walsh was elected to Congress, Laura Walsh said that from November 2005 to March, 2008, Walsh made only half-payments, failing to make required “second or third monthly $500 payments” on top of the $1,135 being deducted from his check.

Then he stopped making payments altogether in March of 2008, telling her he “had no income.”

Walsh admitted the second part of that Wednesday, but said it was by mutual agreement because he was making very little money, she was making good money, and the kids were spending as much time with him as with her: “Joe admits that as of April 1, 2008, he did not pay Laura direct child support. However, he asserts that he should have been relieved of this obligation,” according to his filing.
:evil:

"Relieved", my ass.

The thread title should have been:

Joe 'quit lying' Walsh a 'Deadbeat Dad'?

Or better yet "Unsubstantiated allegations by ex-wife make lefties cream their jeans."

As of this morning, Walsh paid his ex-wife off....

Rep. Joe Walsh says child-support dispute with ex-wife is resolved - Chicago Sun-Times

Tammy Duckworth is so going to beat his ass in November.
I am hoping that she and Rob Zerban are both successful!

Forum List

Back