Joeb131's real reason for bveing against firearms.

Joeb131's real reason for being against firearms.

He's a pussy.

It's that simple

Naw, man, I just get tired of watching children being wheeled out of theatres and preschools in body bags because you guys are compensating for tiny penises....

Going through life with blinders on won't win this argument. You cannot ignore everything else and be right.

Firearms have saved lives. Hundreds, even thousands of lives. You just want to pay attention to the infrequent killings, usually done by troubled, demented kids who have been taught by the left to hate. All you need to do is watch the video on youtube showing a man beating the holy shit out of a woman during a home invasion, and you'll understand why we sometimes need firearms.

Last edited:
He's a pussy.

It's that simple

Naw, man, I just get tired of watching children being wheeled out of theatres and preschools in body bags because you guys are compensating for tiny penises....

Going through life with blinders on won't win this argument. You cannot ignore everything else and be right.

Firearms have saved lives. Hundreds, even thousands of lives. You just want to pay attention to the infrequent killings, usually done by troubled, demented kids who have been taught by the left to hate. All you need to do is watch the video on youtube showing a man beating the holy shit out of a woman during a home invasion, and you'll understand why we sometimes need firearms.

80% of homicides are committed by people that the victims know.

65% of gun deaths are suicides.

According to the FBI, there are only 200 justified homicides with guns every year compared to 11,101 total homicides with guns.

There's no good reason why a kid like Adam Lanza or Joker Holmes should be able to get a gun, but the Gun Lobby will fight even the most reserved background check.

Again, this is what happens when you are a rube. You do the bidding of people who don't have your interest at heart.

[

If you hate plutocracy why do you support Obama?

The Plutocrats just spent a Billion Dollars trying to replace Obama with a Weird Mormon Robot.

And failed.

The plutocrats spent $1 billion on Obama, but don't let facts stop you now.

MOst of Obama's contributions came from small donors.

Did some wealthy people hedge their bets? Yup.

You think they are happy with Obama? Not in the least. I doubt the Plutocrats have hated a president this much since FDR.

80% of homicides are committed by people that the victims know.

65% of gun deaths are suicides.

According to the FBI, there are only 200 justified homicides with guns every year compared to 11,101 total homicides with guns.

There's no good reason why a kid like Adam Lanza or Joker Holmes should be able to get a gun, but the Gun Lobby will fight even the most reserved background check.

Again, this is what happens when you are a rube. You do the bidding of people who don't have your interest at heart.

I'm sure if I wanted to be against something I could come up with all kinds of statistics that would show how terrible that something is, but in this case you have a White House and his lapdog media to do it for you. That's nothing compared to deaths from car accidents, heart disease, and cancer. If a person wants to commit suicide they're going to find a way, gun or no gun.

One death means no more than another death. If we were to ban the causes of every death in the world we wouldn't have cars, electricity, junk-food, booze, tobacco products, plastic bags, bottled water, Air-conditioning, or energy drinks.

Fact is the cause of gun violence is violent people, not violent guns. A gun can't do anything on it's own. If you've been paying attention to the news it's become pretty clear that even in countries that ban guns violence is an epidemic. I think it's better to focus on the causes of violence rather than an in inanimate object.

Last edited:
The Plutocrats just spent a Billion Dollars trying to replace Obama with a Weird Mormon Robot.

And failed.

The plutocrats spent $1 billion on Obama, but don't let facts stop you now.

MOst of Obama's contributions came from small donors.

Did some wealthy people hedge their bets? Yup.

You think they are happy with Obama? Not in the least. I doubt the Plutocrats have hated a president this much since FDR.

Most of Obama's contributions came from the U.S. Treasury.....

[

I'm sure if I wanted to be against something I could come up with all kinds of statistics that would show how terrible that something is, but in this case you have a White House and his lapdog media to do it for you. That's nothing compared to deaths from car accidents, heart disease, and cancer. If a person wants to commit suicide they're going to find a way, gun or no gun.

One death means no more than another death. If we were to ban the causes of every death in the world we wouldn't have cars, electricity, junk-food, booze, tobacco products, plastic bags, bottled water, Air-conditioning, or energy drinks.

Fact is the cause of gun violence is violent people, not violent guns. A gun can't do anything on it's own. If you've been paying attention to the news it's become pretty clear that even in countries that ban guns violence is an epidemic. I think it's better to focus on the causes of violence rather than an in inanimate object.

Millions of dollars are spent every year by government and the car companies themselves to make cars safer.

And, no, other industrialized countries do NOT have the problems with violence that we have.

Partially because they don't have easy access to guns. Other reasons as well. Most of which would make the RW hair curl...

Other countries don't have the same kind of problem with violence that we have because other countries do not have the same kind of people that we have.

[

Millions of dollars are spent every year by government and the car companies themselves to make cars safer.

And, no, other industrialized countries do NOT have the problems with violence that we have.

Partially because they don't have easy access to guns. Other reasons as well. Most of which would make the RW hair curl...

Still more people die in auto accidents then by gun violence by far.

And yes, other industrialized countries have problems with violence and suicide. Japan is a gun-free country yet they are among the highest in suicides, 10th in the world. China is even higher at 7th. List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't matter how you die, it is still sad. Problem is you could care less unless it's a gun death, and only if it's civilians. The military can go pound sand. Right?

[

And yes, other industrialized countries have problems with violence and suicide. Japan is a gun-free country yet they are among the highest in suicides, 10th in the world. China is even higher at 7th. List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't matter how you die, it is still sad. Problem is you could care less unless it's a gun death, and only if it's civilians. The military can go pound sand. Right?

Guy, I can't get by without a car. Neither can most people.

If all the guns disappeared tomorrow, life would probably go on just fine.

Your average civilian does not need a gun. And I see no compelling reason for you to have one.

[

Your average civilian does not need a gun. And I see no compelling reason for you to have one.

Of course you can't.

You don't live on a ranch that has to kill coyotes to keep them from killing their livestock, or keep Mexicans from coming across the borders and stealing everything they have. Often times ranchers have left their homes and come back to find squatters in their ranch house or drug dealers have trashed their properties. Single mothers getting the crap beat of them by some drug crazed asshole.

You can't think of any compelling reasons but I can think of several.

Last edited:
i think we don't fix the country until we dispose of Plutocracies "Useful Idiots".

Those being

The Racists
The HOmophobes
The Misogynists
The Gun Nuts.

Wow, man, did you stomp your little feet when you wrote that?

I doubt those groups are much larger than Rush Limbaugh's audience. The problem is, of course, they hold the GOP hostage with the crazy.

I wear a size 12 boot, pogue....and I wouldn't represent with an avatar of a fat-ass queer in a christmas sweater carrying an umbrella either. :lol:

[

Of course you can't.

You don't live on a ranch that has to kill coyotes to keep them from killing their livestock, or keep Mexicans from coming across the borders and stealing everything they have. Often times ranchers have left their homes and come back to find squatters in their ranch house or drug dealers have trashed their properties. Single mothers getting the crap beat of them by some drug crazed asshole.

Yeah, but they are all silly and ridiculous and usually reflect your fears more than reality.

It's pretty clear: it is a guy dressed in stupid-looking clothes, wearing a stupid-looking hat, and holding a stupid-looking umbrella.

[

Of course you can't.

Coyotes don't kill near as much live stock as feral dogs do, and as for fending off the Mexicans,

1. Its highly likely an average guy would be shot to bug splat as he will never be armed as good as the illegals from Mexico are.

2. Shooting illegals is frowned uppon by the political ruling class. Unless you are found with a sucking chest wound you will likely be punished for it.

Well, that's not surpirising. Most turds who share sentiment with "Joe" have the intellectual prowess of a wet cardboard box.

to boot....he won "Biggest Phoney" on the whole board.

He is a true far lefty......looks at all of life from the tragic point of view. Highly gay.......

Thinks guns are going away.:eusa_dance::up::eusa_dance::up::eusa_dance::up::eusa_dance:

Last edited:

Of course you can't.

Coyotes don't kill near as much live stock as feral dogs do, and as for fending off the Mexicans,

1. Its highly likely an average guy would be shot to bug splat as he will never be armed as good as the illegals from Mexico are.

2. Shooting illegals is frowned uppon by the political ruling class. Unless you are found with a sucking chest wound you will likely be punished for it.

Time to call in the VHA...I doubt there are many Mexican gangsters in the Thousand Yard Club!

Forum List

Back