Joeb131's real reason for bveing against firearms.

[
Just how do you think you're going to enact your Final Solution, there, Skippy?

ESPECIALLY against heavily-armed civilians?

Will you knock on doors and say, "Please, Mr. Gun Nut. Your weapons scare me. Please turn them in to the government so I can stop living my life in fear"?

Let us know how that turns out. :cool:

Naw... I'd send in a heavily armed ATF team, followed up by heavily armed national guard if they try to pull any shit.

That would be the most on sided fight since Mike Tyson did a match against Pee-Wee Herman.
And there it is, folks, progressivism in a nutshell:

If you can't get people to agree to go along with your agenda using logic and reason, FORCE them to go along with it with the threat of government violence.

leninsmile4pv.jpg

Joe, someday you're going to realize that you're as impotent and useless as Hillary Clinton's dick.

But you just keep talking tough. Chicks dig that.

I'm kidding. Chicks think you're a total loser.

[
Just how do you think you're going to enact your Final Solution, there, Skippy?

ESPECIALLY against heavily-armed civilians?

Will you knock on doors and say, "Please, Mr. Gun Nut. Your weapons scare me. Please turn them in to the government so I can stop living my life in fear"?

Let us know how that turns out. :cool:

Naw... I'd send in a heavily armed ATF team, followed up by heavily armed national guard if they try to pull any shit.

That would be the most on sided fight since Mike Tyson did a match against Pee-Wee Herman.

If you can't get people to agree to go along with your agenda using logic and reason, FORCE them to go along with it with the threat of government violence.

Guy, you are impervious to logic in reason.

The OP in this thread admitted he takes two drugs to keep his "Paranoid Delusions" and "Severe Depression" under control. Yet he ABSOLUTELY INSISTS he should have an unfettered right to a gun.

I'm sorry, how do we use "logic and reason" with that guy?

If you guys are going to insist on no background checks, no regulation, and no rules, I just don't see any point in reasoning with you. I'm done.

Joe, someday you're going to realize that you're as impotent and useless as Hillary Clinton's dick.

Actually, chicks like me because unlike you, I'm not a misogynist who wants to regulate their Lady Parts and think it's cool for Limbaugh to call them "sluts".

Guy, you are impervious to logic in reason.

The OP in this thread admitted he takes two drugs to keep his "Paranoid Delusions" and "Severe Depression" under control. Yet he ABSOLUTELY INSISTS he should have an unfettered right to a gun.

I'm sorry, how do we use "logic and reason" with that guy?

If you guys are going to insist on no background checks, no regulation, and no rules, I just don't see any point in reasoning with you. I'm done.
So, if you object to people taking psychotropic drugs exercising a Constitutional right -- owning weapons...do you similarly object to people taking psychotropic drugs exercising another Constitutional right -- voting?

Of course you don't. Because you're an irrational gun hater.

You should probably be on psychotropic drugs yourself. LEGAL ones, I mean.

Actually, chicks like me because unlike you, I'm not a misogynist who wants to regulate their Lady Parts and think it's cool for Limbaugh to call them "sluts".
That's right, you're a good Democrat who thinks women are nothing more than their vaginas.

Tell me again: How, exactly, is that not misogyny?

Bonus points if you can come up with anything besides "It just isn't! Neener neener!"

[
So, if you object to people taking psychotropic drugs exercising a Constitutional right -- owning weapons...do you similarly object to people taking psychotropic drugs exercising another Constitutional right -- voting?

Dumbass.

With the vote-

THe worst thing the guy is going to do when he's off his meds is vote Libertarian.

With a gun-

The worst thing the guy is going to do when he's off his meds is mow down a theatre or preschool.

Please tell me you aren't such a complete retard that you don't see the magnitude of difference. Because that makes me think you would need some meds.

That's right, you're a good Democrat who thinks women are nothing more than their vaginas.

Bonus points if you can come up with anything besides "It just isn't! Neener neener!"

Yawn, guy, you are the ones who want to tell them that they can't have abortions, can't have birth control, and if they insist on regulating their own bodies, you call them nasty names.

[

Dumbass.

With the vote-

THe worst thing the guy is going to do when he's off his meds is vote Libertarian.

With a gun-

The worst thing the guy is going to do when he's off his meds is mow down a theatre or preschool.

Please tell me you aren't such a complete retard that you don't see the magnitude of difference. Because that makes me think you would need some meds.
If it weren't so damn pathetic, it would be funny that you pretend to care about children.

You don't, of course. All you want is to get rid of scary, scary guns.

You're a pussy.

Yawn, guy, you are the ones who want to tell them that they can't have abortions, can't have birth control, and if they insist on regulating their own bodies, you call them nasty names.
1. I don't support abortion, true.

2. Birth control? Where have I ever said women can't have birth control? Hint: Nowhere. So don't bother looking -- not that you were going to. You NEVER prove your claims.

3. Same with #2. No proof, and no chance of you looking for it.

So, it looks like you're batting .333.

Of course, that's WAY better than usual. Loser. :lmao:

[

Dumbass.

With the vote-

With a gun-

If it weren't so damn pathetic, it would be funny that you pretend to care about children.

You don't, of course. All you want is to get rid of scary, scary guns.

You're a pussy.

So you are unable to admit that, hey, maybe we do have a compelling interest in keeping someone who admits to "Paranoid Delusions" from owning a gun?

I've said, politically, I want to slap down you gun fetishists because you helped the Plutocrats fuck up the country.

Now, it you want to have a civil debate, I'm happy to have one. But if your starting point is, "Crazy people should have guns because the Founding Slave Rapers said so!!!! My COLD DEAD HANDS!!!!"

That's not a logical reasoned conversation. that's a call to the SWAT team.

1. I don't support abortion, true.

2. Birth control? Where have I ever said women can't have birth control? Hint: Nowhere. So don't bother looking -- not that you were going to. You NEVER prove your claims.

3. Same with #2. No proof, and no chance of you looking for it.

So, it looks like you're batting .333.

Of course, that's WAY better than usual. Loser. :lmao:

Yawn, guy you say shit and you deny it.

So here and now, will you condemn Rush Limbaugh for calling Sandra Fluke a Slut, and call for him to be removed from the airwaves.

We're waiting for you to show integrity, Davy...

To much time on the outside getting picked on.

To much time on the outside getting picked on.

That made little sense... maybe you need your meds adjusted.

[

Of course you do sissy ass....but buying them from Army Surplus Stores don't count.

And where did you serve? What was your MOS?

11B1V, many places pops.

Here is the flaw in your lie, nobody brags about their medals Joe...except those who don't actually have any......much like chicks.....if you really are getting them you don't have to talk about it.

[

Of course you do sissy ass....but buying them from Army Surplus Stores don't count.

And where did you serve? What was your MOS?

11B1V, many places pops.

Here is the flaw in your lie, nobody brags about their medals Joe...except those who don't actually have any......much like chicks.....if you really are getting them you don't have to talk about it.

Yeah, so that's why you talk about your guns all the time?

Hmmmm... sounds like someone got his confiscated.

11B1V- so you never made it past E-4? That's kind of sad.

I was a 76Y30- Made it all the way to E-6.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back